No announcement yet.

The Lingenfelter 455 T/A Concept OMG!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lingenfelter 455 T/A Concept OMG!!!

The Lingenfelter 455 T/A Concept really is badass

Car and Driver is the first outlet to post real live photos of the SEMA-bound Lingenfelter 455 T/A Concept. By taking the looks of the '70 Trans Am and adapting them to the new Chevrolet Camaro, Lingenfelter has created something that will have you playing "What if.." scenarios regarding Pontiac over and over again in your heads. Imagine a world in which you could walk into a General Motors dealer and pick between this and the G8 GXP...

Anyway, snap out of it, because that ain't happenin'. We think what's likely to happen, if people go as batsh*t crazy over this creation at SEMA as we think they will, is that Lingenfelter will probably offer the package to customers. That's probably good, anyway, as we can't see GM spending the bucks to offer the 455 T/A's upgraded interior (yeah, it's premium vinyl, baby) and monstrously-upgraded engine. See, that 455 nomenclature's no joke. According to C/D, the 455 CID/7.5-liter V8 rocks an 11.5:1 compression ratio, ported and polished LS7 heads, a new intake and a forged crankshaft. The exhaust is by Corsa, the honeycomb wheels are custom jobs, and most importantly, the engine comes correct with 655 horses and 610 lb-ft. of torque. We'll have plenty more on this bad mofo next week from SEMA. In the meantime, head over to CarandDriver.com for more images.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/31/the- ... is-badass/

BAD ASS PICS MUST SEE!!!
    http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car/09 ... r_photo_31
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Re: The Lingenfelter 455 T/A Concept !!

Originally posted by jedi3
    The Lingenfelter 455 T/A Concept really is badass

Car and Driver is the first outlet to post real live photos of the SEMA-bound Lingenfelter 455 T/A Concept. By taking the looks of the '70 Trans Am and adapting them to the new Chevrolet Camaro, Lingenfelter has created something that will have you playing "What if.." scenarios regarding Pontiac over and over again in your heads. Imagine a world in which you could walk into a General Motors dealer and pick between this and the G8 GXP...

Anyway, snap out of it, because that ain't happenin'. We think what's likely to happen, if people go as batsh*t crazy over this creation at SEMA as we think they will, is that Lingenfelter will probably offer the package to customers. That's probably good, anyway, as we can't see GM spending the bucks to offer the 455 T/A's upgraded interior (yeah, it's premium vinyl, baby) and monstrously-upgraded engine. See, that 455 nomenclature's no joke. According to C/D, the 455 CID/7.5-liter V8 rocks an 11.5:1 compression ratio, ported and polished LS7 heads, a new intake and a forged crankshaft. The exhaust is by Corsa, the honeycomb wheels are custom jobs, and most importantly, the engine comes correct with 655 horses and 610 lb-ft. of torque. We'll have plenty more on this bad mofo next week from SEMA. In the meantime, head over to CarandDriver.com for more images.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/10/31/the- ... is-badass/

BAD ASS PICS MUST SEE!!!
    http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car/09 ... r_photo_31
    NOW THAT PURE SEX
    87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
    90 Eagle Talon TSI
    09 G6 Progression(New Car)
    My Progression

Comment

any thing Lingenfelter is pure sex, just youtube Lingenfelter

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I pray they put on some better rims.

Not bad though.
        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
          I pray they put on some better rims.

Not bad though.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Where's the place I can go to sell my soul? I have a hankering for one of these.
            106,000 MILES!
            There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
            Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

ZF!! I NEEEEEEDDD ONE!!!!

Comment

OMG, pure awesomesauce!!!! Love the interior!!!

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Coupe
                1998 Buick LeSabre Custom

Comment

I came... twice.
                  BK.
                  2008 GT 4dr
                  Debadged
                  Intake
                  Strut Bar
                  Chromed Grill/ Window trim

Comment

Originally posted by BryceKnez
                    I came... twice.
                    in 30secs

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by Blue6851
                      Where's the place I can go to sell my soul? I have a hankering for one of these.
                      I agree then again I'd sell my soul for just a 2010 SS Camaro

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                      G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Originally posted by Ringo64
                        Originally posted by Blue6851
                        Where's the place I can go to sell my soul?
                        I agree
                        i can arrange this.

anyways, BA!!! i saw pics of this before but that was jus the scale model. are they making these as is ready to sell? or making kits to sell? are they also making the different TA kits like posted on cardomain awhile back?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

I believe Lingenfelter is just going to produce a kit you purchase through them and they install. but who knows its all talk. most of the stuff that goes to sema never goes full scale

Comment

oh ok. how about these?

click on the gallery
                            http://www.autoblog.com/2009/08/12/conf ... or-camaro/

click on concept pics
                            http://www.transamdepot.com/phoenix-trans-am.cfm

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Sweet ride, but I hate the wheels. Yes I know what they were going for but, fail on the wheels. Other than that I will take one when I have about $150,000 sittin around.

Comment

Working...
                              X