Scam WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam WOW

So my sis bought me some shamwow sheets at the Denver Auto Show. I spilled my thermos of coffee in the back seat of my truck . So I grab a shamwow since its the best thing ever made next to a supercharger. I placed it on the seat like they demonstrated and woolah.....nothing. Didnt work at all. At the show they dumped soda on the carpet and placed a sheet on it and minutes later the sheet was soaked with soda as the wrung it all out. WTF it sure didnt work like that for me.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Re: Scam WOW

at least the commercials are funny. even better are the slapchop commercials. that guy bugs me but its entertaining to watch.
    Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
      at least the commercials are funny. even better are the slapchop commercials. that guy bugs me but its entertaining to watch.

2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

tell me you saw the sweet remix slapchop commercial.... i almost shit my pants laughing

this shit was really on tv btw

[youtube:3ksjl965]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st3nmjTJmVk[/youtube:3ksjl965]
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

no, didnt see that one. now i gotta youtube it
          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
            tell me you saw the sweet remix slapchop commercial.... i almost shit my pants laughing

this shit was really on tv btw

[youtube:irlt4747]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st3nmjTJmVk[/youtube:irlt4747]
            ROFLMAO! That's awesome...
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

im sitting in my living room and that comes on and i tell everyone to be quiet cuz that shit was hilarious...
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Comment

Yeah, I worked for the Mud Hens as an usher, and on rainy days we would dry the seats, they gave us some shamwows. Long story short I used the shamwow to get about hlaf the water off and then towel dryed it.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

But, but, but, but... It's Shamwow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                      But, but, but, but... It's Shamwow!!!!
                      more like sham-eh

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Yep, used a shamwow on my car.............SUCKED

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

did u guys make sure you soaked it in warm water for a few minutes, dry etc... then use the shamwow? like it says in the intructions, ive used it a few time on my car while drying it up and work like a charm.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3261905 My Ride

Mods: U/L Recessed Chrome Grilles, vent visor, LED 3rd brake lights. Wicked C.A.S enclosure, MTX Speakers, Pioneer 800watt amp, JL Audio 10w0v2-4 sub, pioneer 4100 deck. Crab 03/04,18" Core Racing rims with 245/45. Painted engine cover/battery box, HID 6000k Flasktech lows, GMPP Strut Bar, GMPP Performance exhaust, Painted Red Calipers,Flashtech 6000k fogs, Tinted Tails/windows, G6 Trunk lid
                          Coming soon!: R8 Headlights, GM Ground Effects

Comment

Originally posted by Pcprophet
                            did u guys make sure you soaked it in warm water for a few minutes, dry etc... then use the shamwow? like it says in the intructions, ive used it a few time on my car while drying it up and work like a charm.
                            There are instructions...

Comment

I love that avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X