VINYL EYELIDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VINYL EYELIDS

i couldnt find the precut vinyl eyelids for your headlights for '06 G6es.
    anyone know where i can find one? someone told me to goto pepboys to buy vinyl strip and do it my self but i cant find any...
    '06 G6GT 4dr sedan, black leather bucket seats, fully loaded... more to be done -SooJ

As far as I know there are no sets premade, someone on here dabbled in it once with some Vinyl but dont remember who or how they ended up over time... I wouldnt try pepboys for vinyl but would find a sign shop and they will sell you some to try it out.
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Did you look at this site? Lists eyelids for G6 headlights and taillights (in colors, no less!) and also a complete front end cover kit. I couldn't get all of the pics to load, however.

From headlights to angel eyes to bumpers find everything you need for your dream car!
      (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

I still think these would look bad ass on a G6, the pics on the site didn't loadfor me.
        BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
        ^ The Man
        v The Legend

Comment

yeah i couldnt get the pictures to load either... but i did want smoked headlight & tail light kits also tnx rev. =)
          i couldnt find vinyl eyelids >=/ mannn so hard to find em...
          yeah ive seen a red g6 w. eyelid done in this forum but i forgot who... i think it was in "post your ride" section with bunch of scenery pictures... ill check it out.
          '06 G6GT 4dr sedan, black leather bucket seats, fully loaded... more to be done -SooJ

Comment

probably CoupeofG6, but he painted the inside of his lights so it is hard to figure out how they really look.
            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
            ^ The Man
            v The Legend

Comment

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3924

yeah i think you are talking about this car... yeah its hard to tell but i like how the headlights look mean as hell!!!

Comment

Send a few emails to companies that already make eyelids and I am sure you could get them to make some. All it takes is a little leg work!

John
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Get enough people together. My friend owns a sign shop and can make them for us. He'll beat anyone's prices.
                  Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

Yikes! Leave eyelids for people and animals.

If you get the aVs front covers, it gives the appearance of eyes.
                    I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

Yes, mine are painted on the inside of the lens... no chipping, peeling, or fading.

Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                      2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                      w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
                        Yes, mine are painted on the inside of the lens... no chipping, peeling, or fading.
                        no lack of sexiness on the front end of the car either.

Comment

Glad my car still has sexineess.
                          Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                          2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                          w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6

wow, when did you do that? I was planning on trying it this weekend! (I hadn't realized it had been done before )
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by rpromero
                              Get enough people together. My friend owns a sign shop and can make them for us. He'll beat anyone's prices.
                              reaaaaaal?
                              anyone wanna make eyelids? =)

Comment

Working...
                              X