bristol16 = 2 thumbs up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bristol16 = 2 thumbs up!!

I bought his GM strut bar and got it in 2 business days What can I say...he has great communication, fast shipping, and awesome customer service. Thanks bristol16

Luis.

Re: bristol16 = 2 thumbs up!!

Noice!!! you got rid of the made in korea one and bought an American made one... SMART man. except mine looks better

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
      Noice!!! you got rid of the made in korea one and bought an American made one... SMART man. except mine looks better
      Looks arent everything....

Comment

I purchased his 93 octane tune. I had some trouble getting the payment to go through and he was very willing to help me figure out the issue. When the payment went through that nite, he shipped it out first thing in the morning. (Which is like 1pm to him LOL!). He even has been trying to help me get in contact with chris from WAMS. Would do buisness again in a heartbeat. Excellent seller!
        Black 2006 G6 GTP Sedan 6M
        Mods- 18" Forte F57 Phantoms with Kumho Ecsta 4X 235/45-18 from Discount Tire, Unique Coatings Tinted Tails, Racinline front strut bar and motor mount inserts, CRAB CAB, WAMS 93 octane tune, BMD Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks, Black Overlays, 5% tint, Spyder Smoked/Chrome Projector Headlights with 6k HID's, Complete LED Conversion Inside and Outside, Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
        X