Pontiac G6 sticker to cover third brake light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac G6 sticker to cover third brake light

I was on ebay bored at work and purchased the sticker that covers the 3rd brake light. It is so cool and it lights up "Pontiac G6" It was quite tedius to install, but WELL worth the effort!!

Hope I am not double posting, I looked around and didn't see other posts about this. Here is the link, from when I purchased. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AMEWN%3AIT

looks nice man

Comment

I've seen those on ebay before... but I've yet to see it on someone's car
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I'll try to get a picture soon, it looks really awesome...my bro who could care less about cars thought it was really cool. he was behind me one day and was like? what is that?

Comment

It is REALLY hard to install tho. I kinda screwed mine up, so I think I may order another one. I know now how to better install it. You have to do it a certain way....

Comment

yea those things can be a pain to install sometimes. Looks good though once it's on right!
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Yah, I ended up getting it on crooked and I went to pull it off and streched it....it was tedious, like I said, but It's so awesome looking

Comment

there are a few other sites besides ebay.. those ones are not always made to the best fit.. try and get one from a sticker site that specializes in things for a G6.. that means they've tried them and know they work better!
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Isnt it easier to install if you remove the hole 3rd brake light?
                  I though that was what some people where doing i havent done this my self though.
                  My Progress thread
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Yes, and it's easier to brush your teeth if you yank them all out of your mouth. But it doesn't mean I'm ever gonna do it.
                    I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

yah i was thinking that removing the brake light was pretty difficult, unless i am wrong.

Comment

i've got a 3rd brakelight overlay that says "g6 gt" from rkvinyl.com.. fits great and wasn't bad to install... just takes a steady hand
                        06 G6 GT Sedan (Black)
                        Motegi DV5 18" Chrome Wheels
                        Falken 225/45 R18 performance tires.
                        7 window tint (35% front, 17% rear)
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2448881

** SOLD ** ** SOLD ** ** SOLD **

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wvleadfoot78
                            Yes, and it's easier to brush your teeth if you yank them all out of your mouth. But it doesn't mean I'm ever gonna do it.

I wouldn't do that either if I had a sedan. NOT laughing at the idea of doing it....leadfoot cracked me up!

C'mon Laura...we all want a peek at your ass end!
                            SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                            Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                            CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                            Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

How come? I know that you all just want to see a Red head in a green G6

Comment

Working...
                              X