Radio interference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio interference

I swear to god, this morning as I was driving with my rear defrost is was causing interference with my radio signal. I would turn it off it and it would get clear again. Out of 4 radio stations it only did it on one, but I tried it multiple times with the same results. No biggie, just wierd. Anyone else ever experienced this.
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

I have never had that problem, but i pretty much just listen to XM when i am in the 6er :smoke:
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

In the winter months it seemed to have happened to me as well... But I figured that much due to their location. However, I dont listen to the radio that much and its a small price to pay for no attenna on the body
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

the defoger and our antania share the same wire so im not surprised. Not a big fan of not having antania. also I am a pats fan and AM radio come in like shit!
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

I get some random thing too, It dosnt happen all the time but sometimes with it raining and have my blades on at diffrent setting ill sometimes get a shot of static when the blade goes up. But dosnt happen all the time..... wierd
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

it does this on mine

Comment

Working...