Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HND8N

Well where does one begin.

We don't have smilies that will properly show how I have felt about my numerous transactions with him.

I am unaware of words in the English to properly describe what kind of person he truly is.

All I can say is how I have NEVER met someone so amazing(with the exception of my wife), so thoughtful, helpful, personable, genuine, etc. etc. as Luis.

Men of his stature are NOT created in this world often. He is very professional, kind, good-hearted, caring, and giving of him-self without question, never expecting anything inreturn, other than a friend.

Well Luis, you have 2 new, hopefully, life-long friends, that enjoy your company and friendship dearly.

OH, and he makes every transaction smooth, prompt, and perfect. Make sure you ALL get to know him, and buy what he sells, because it will NEVER disappoint.

Me & Jenn thank you so, so much for everything you have done, and hope someday to properly be able to return your kindness.

AJ
    De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
    Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
    Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
    My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Re: HND8N

Your welcome AJ, it was my pleasure.....Thanks for those kind words.

Be sure to take some picks of your "upgrades" Im sure your fellow Troopers would appreciate it.

Luis

Comment

Yeah AJ.....

oh yeah and Luis is an AWESOME buyer AND seller!!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

pics are in my finally did some mods thread, just it wouldnt lt me updated the thread title

AJ
        My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

Originally posted by ajnjennsg6
          Well where does one begin.

We don't have smilies that will properly show how I have felt about my numerous transactions with him.

I am unaware of words in the English to properly describe what kind of person he truly is.

All I can say is how I have NEVER met someone so amazing(with the exception of my wife), so thoughtful, helpful, personable, genuine, etc. etc. as Luis.

Men of his stature are NOT created in this world often. He is very professional, kind, good-hearted, caring, and giving of him-self without question, never expecting anything inreturn, other than a friend.

Well Luis, you have 2 new, hopefully, life-long friends, that enjoy your company and friendship dearly.

OH, and he makes every transaction smooth, prompt, and perfect. Make sure you ALL get to know him, and buy what he sells, because it will NEVER disappoint.

Me & Jenn thank you so, so much for everything you have done, and hope someday to properly be able to return your kindness.

AJ

I SECOND THIS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LUIS!!
          Thank God I only have to change the Blinker Fluid, nothing major!! Honey where do we keep the blinker fluid??

Comment

ok so i completely forgot about this im sorry luis!! ive bought some stuff off luis before as well and i jus wanna say thanks to you too luis!! your def a good guy and def need more of you!! thanks again!!
            Blue Man Group
            Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
            gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

I like nice people!

Progression Page

Comment

Thanks guys and girls!!!!.....It was my pleasure to hook yall up with some great parts and service. I hope to do business with yall again sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by hnda8n
                  Thanks guys and girls!!!!.....It was my pleasure to hook yall up with some great parts and service. I hope to do business with yall again sometime.

something tells me we will...............

AJ

Comment

Will yall just get a room? Jeezz!
                    Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

HND8N was great to work with. I bought his Injen intake, got it today. He shipped as soon as he could, and everything seems in order, I will hopefully have it on tomorrow

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Sweet I hope you like it, and dont forget to take some pics....

Luis.

Comment

I am definately happy with my purchase from Luis. I cant wait to install my new raceline strut brace.
                          done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
                          to do (soon): window tint
                          to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
                          need: g6performance.com decals
                          cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

ALRIGHT!!! Be sure to send me some pics...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X