wiper blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiper blades

ok, is the only place to buy wiper blades at the dealership? this is irritating. the rubber is like broke on the right one, and when it wipes, there is about a 2" spot that it completely misses. any help would be great, thanks.
    2008 Pontiac G6 GT, Silver, debadged(money saver)

2004 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax, Silver(my fast toy)

2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4, Green(mud toy)

1987 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4, blue(project truck)

Re: wiper blades

No, you can go to just about any auto parts store, even WalMart. Just make sure you have the right adapter to clip it to the wiper arm. I use the Michelin Radius 24" DS, 22" PS.
    Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

and where do i get the adapter at?
      2008 Pontiac G6 GT, Silver, debadged(money saver)

2004 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax, Silver(my fast toy)

2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4, Green(mud toy)

1987 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4, blue(project truck)

Comment

It comes with the wiper blade, hopefully. Make sure whichever one you buy has the clip on adapter. I noticed that the bigger blades have them, which is why I have a 22" on the DS, that and they were out of 21". Take the old wipers in with you and make sure the clip is the same. You'll see what I mean when you go to the store. Some have them, some don't. Usually the smaller ones that don't.
        Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Wow! There is only 2 things that come from Texas!
          Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

I'm not sure if 2008 wipers are the same as 2006, but autozone didn't have any that fit so i got them from the dealer. $40 for both.

Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by Curtismaximus123
              which would be... what exactly?

Comment

Just look for Trico Neoforms. I know Schucks has them, or whatever it's called (Kragen/Checker) in your area.
                "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
                ~~GWAR's description of Hell
                SkaĆ°i: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
                  Originally posted by Curtismaximus123
                  which would be... what exactly?
                  Steers and Queers! J/K sry its a joke!
                  Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

You can get them at NAPA. That is were iI got mine, and they come with the adapter on them already. They were around $35.00. Neofoam.
                    Kicker KS 6930's 3-Way Rear
                    Kicker DS 650's 2-Way Front
                    Silver Star 4000k Low Beams
                    CRAB Intake : Full System Upgrade and Resonator Removed
                    Racingline : Engine Ground Kit
                    30% Tint Sides and Rear & Windshield Strip
                    Interior Door Trim at Handles and Driver Side Switch Housing : Black
                    Pontiac Dart Overlays : Front, Back and Steering Wheel : Black
                    Headlight Tint and Eyelids : Black, and Tinted Tails
                    Partial DeBadge : GM Badges Removed
                    Chrome Exhaust Tip

Comment

Working...
                    X