Mobil 1 sticker and oil cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobil 1 sticker and oil cap

I,ve been searching for a while now and i can,t find it anywhere......
    HELP PLZ!!!!!

What are you looking for, the part numbers?

Oil Cap = 12555685
    Badge = 10236268

Comment

thanks that is what i was looking for

Comment

i got my oil cap off ebay for 12 bucks i think

Comment

It's only a few dollars more from the dealer though. I think I paid 16 bucks Cdn for mine.

Comment

I must have missed the original discussion. What is the Mobile 1 sticker and where do you get them?
            "As long as you can laugh at yourself, you will never cease to be amused."
            -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire

Oil Cap = 12555685
              Badge = 10236268
              take those part # and go here
              Online sales of genuine GM and AC-Delco parts and accessories for all GM makes and models. Also offers GM restoration parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kluski
                I must have missed the original discussion. What is the Mobile 1 sticker and where do you get them?

That's what it looks like, and you can get them from the link posted above.

Edit not the G6 link, the one hudson posted.

Comment

The mobil 1 oil cap and sticker I got for my car in the first 2weeks I had it in Febuary. Any one that wants one should get them, they look nice and I love mine.
                  2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                  Gotta have it Green color
                  Brembo brake package
                  420 HP 5.0L
                  Ford Racing Power Pack
                  GT500 track pack differential cover
                  BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

here they are on mine
                    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I'm gonna get me one of those oil caps on the cheap. There's a guy that hangs out with the car club that I'm hangin' with on Tuesday nights. He's got an Ion Redline with the cap. I'm gonna do a little five fingered discount when he's not looking!

sigpic
                      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I was looking at these on ebay but I don't think they will work with the 3.5 engine cover since the sides of it are so close to the stock cap?? I think it would be hard to screw in with no little handle on top. What do you all think?
                        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about

Comment

mine is in the mail today according to GMparts direct

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                              I was looking at these on ebay but I don't think they will work with the 3.5 engine cover since the sides of it are so close to the stock cap?? I think it would be hard to screw in with no little handle on top. What do you all think?
                              LoJac is right...the sides of our engine cover are raised.
                              This would leave only about 40% open and available
                              to twist it off. hhmmmmmmm

Someone buy one and send it to me and I will test it.
                              I will do it free of charge of course. The finger groves and
                              what little clearance may be enough.
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                              X