Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vert back fascia the same as the coupe??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vert back fascia the same as the coupe??

I know the back lights are different and the quarter is different but is
    the back bumper fascia (bumper cover) the same?
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: Vert back fascia the same as the coupe??

Don't know. But will see if I can compare when out and about.

Comment

who knows
      current MODS: 5% tint all around - ASA JH9 19" rims - JL audio in the trunk -
      future MODS: flashtech HIDs - eibach springs - touchscreen headunit

Comment

the fascia below the bumper is the same
        2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
        613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
        New numbers coming soon........

Comment

The only thing which is different is the tail lights.

The bumper, fascia, etc. are the same on the coupe and vert.

Same part number. When I was considering getting the gm ground effects kit back in the day, my stealership told me it wouldn't fit the vert and couldn't tell me why. He also told me that the mudflaps wouldn't fit on the vert either. This is what tipped me off that he might just be an idiot because 20feet from where we were talking sat a new 07 vert with the flaps on it in the show room.

Annnnnnyway, back when I was going to the scrap yard they had a g6gt coupe there which had been written off but they were selling it as is. I got up under it to confirm the part number and connection points myself and compared to my 6's tail and it was all the same.

In case you need more proof that it's the same. We all know the tail lights are different and more proof that the bumpers are the same is that the misshaped vert tails rub rather horribly on the bumper. If the bumper was indeed different, GM would of surely corrected this in the initial fitment stages.
          The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Working...
          X