Request for Pics of Liquid Silver Coupe AND Black Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Pics of Liquid Silver Coupe AND Black Rims

I've got the liquid silver coupe, and I think it would look great with black rims.... Kinda looking into Sacchi S45's or some Zinik rims.

Please post pics or links of your silver car and black rims.

Thanks!
    2006 GTP Coupe: Leather, Zinik wheels, GM Strut Bar, DoctorSpeed CAB, Custom Dual Magnaflow's / Resonator Exhaust

Nobody has a silver car and black rims
    2006 GTP Coupe: Leather, Zinik wheels, GM Strut Bar, DoctorSpeed CAB, Custom Dual Magnaflow's / Resonator Exhaust

Comment

i guess not dude...
      i dont know about silver car w. black rims tho
      '06 G6GT 4dr sedan, black leather bucket seats, fully loaded... more to be done -SooJ

Comment

Originally posted by lilsky
        i dont know about silver car w. black rims tho
        Really?

The car I saw first with black rims, that turned me on to them was many years ago... a Porsche 911 in white with black rims. Wow....

Any other comments about Silver car and black rims?

Comment

I think it would look real good. Maybe someone can do a photochop for you. I've seen some other ones on here but I'm not sure who was doing it.
          2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

That's the look i'm looking for with my car also. Go to tire racks website and you should be able to get an idea on there. You can try different rims on your car.
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

I think black on silver would look good... I had black on red be4 I sold my rims. Just make sure they have the machined lip, IMO that would look better on a silver car. Also theres a "new" finish called chromium black or something like that and I think that would look hot. Looks like a dark pearl color if that make sense!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by MONTERACER
                ...Go to tire racks website and you should be able to get an idea on there. You can try different rims on your car.
                Oh yeah I've spent some time there, it's just with my 1900X1200 resoluton 15" laptop the pictures are too small...

Note: To get the Silver color on TireRack.com you need to select the Ivory White color, the Silver is too dark.

Comment

Yes Tire Rack!
                  Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

That was fun. I didn't know I could do that on Tire Rack.

I have to say, I really like the stock wheels though. At least for the GTP.
                    2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by GTP80
                      ...I have to say, I really like the stock wheels though. At least for the GTP.
                      I like the stock wheels too.... Maybe I will have them powder coated a nice gloss black???

If I got rims, I'd like to go up to 18x7.5 from 18x7.0. That should let me put 235/45's or 245/45's and keep the change to Speedo at a minimum.

Comment

I like the powdercoat idea. I bet that would look real nice. Although some wider wheels would be nice too. Let us know what you decide to do.
                        2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by GTP80
                          ...Let us know what you decide to do.
                          Well my first choice at the moment are these Sacchi S45's in 18x7.5

My second choice in Chrome or Black are these Zinik Sabini's in 18x7.5

and my third choice are these Sacchi S35's in 18x7.5

Also need to Red Duplicolor the brake caliper.....

Help me decide...... What (if any) do you like?

Comment

The S45's are really nice. I have them on my black coupe and the people that have seen them in person say that they look way better than any photos that I've posted.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I like the spokes on the S45's and I've seen the pics of his ^ they look nice

but I think they'd look better if they had a chrome rim around it

have you checked out Zinik Z-18s?
                              Originally posted by TLS2000
                              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
                              X