wter pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wter pump?

well according to pep boys i need a new water pump so im looking at different choices online and is there any difference between the gmparts direct pump and the ones you can find online at other websites. the price is way lower at auto parts warehouse by like 100 bucks http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/searc ... Water+Pump)
    Mods: Cquence Cross drilled/ slotted rotors, 5% tint back windows 35% up front, Flashtech 6k hids, eyelids, blacked out door trim
    soon to come: painted calipers, eibach pro kit

Re: wter pump?

At GM parts you are getting a brand new water pump. At most other auto supply places you are getting a re-manufactured water pump. It should work jsut fine, but it's not NEW.

Comment

Re: wter pump?

plus i belive that the GM parts actually come with a lifetime warrenty. i know they did at one point in time but definantly might be worth looking into at least

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
      X