Brand new... Silver / black interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new... Silver / black interior

Thanks to Dan and Mike (his cougar) for some inspiration on this... it's still a work in progress, but is coming together pretty good...

Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Looks good Jake. I contemplated having my center dash piece, you know the one around the radio and temp controls painted the same color as the rest of the brushed alum look.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

WOW!

That looks incredible man!

2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

awesome man, its cool how you took the gray and black idea and ran with it.

Comment

WOW, that def looks great!
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Very, very nice! Looks great with your black car (not sure if it works with my fusion coupe). So what exactly did you use/do to get this look?
            (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

WOW Holy Shit Jake...you da man!

You took it way further than I dared to. It looks AWESOME! I'm really impressed.

What paint did you use on the door panels, seat surrounds, dash?

That must have taken you days to primer and paint. Now you have me thinking of doing a lot more red in my interior, damn you!
              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

looks good...a little too much for me, but i'm sure you love it
                -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I had friday off... so started early friday and finished up tonight

I used American Tradition Plastic Primer and 'Aluminum' Enamel Paint

The center console and seat surrounds are part of the trim kit I had put on before

The original trim (where the window controls are) were close in color, but decided to go ahead and pull them off and give them a few coats of this anyway, just to get it closer...

I'm thinking I may pull out my center console and shoot it sometime in the future

I want to do around the door handles as well... but, brilliantly, GM decided to make the door handle trim and handle mechanism into one piece...so if I want to spray it, I've either got to completely disassemble the door handle... or tape it off and do it in the car (I'd rather do the first one)

Comment

That looks awesome! nice work!

Comment

I see you spray painting it, though might be a kit or something lol. A sugestion I have for you is, my old car I sprayed the interor and it came out great almost as nice as yours but I found the stuff you touch every day such as handles ect in the next few months start to chip but thing you dont touch every day stays nice for ever. Just a tip that I would ty to stay away from spraying things you touch alot, just my oppion though. Def dose look GREAT and I like it alot! :smoke:
                      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                      Gotta have it Green color
                      Brembo brake package
                      420 HP 5.0L
                      Ford Racing Power Pack
                      GT500 track pack differential cover
                      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

wow dude you just put my cougar to shame! haha! That looks awesome! I could never do that with this car though. I'd have to take everything apart and have a bodyshop do it for me, because like people mentioned up above, be careful what you paint. Because if you have people movin' around and touchin things, they might mess up the surface or chip some paint off.

Lookin' hot!!!
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

WOW! Nice work, as always.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Yeah, I had tought of taking it to a detail shop and have them do something along these lines... but figured I'd go ahead and give it a try myself... if it gets screwed up to easy, I'll try something else

I do like how it turned out... but at the first sign of it looking ugly... will probably get some new door panels

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                            wow dude you just put my cougar to shame!
                            I'd hardly say I've put your cougar to shame... got a long way to go before that

Comment

That is (*@$#&%(*@ HOOTTTT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X