Fuel Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Filter

Sorry if it's already been posted, but I couldn't find it using search. Does anyone know where the fuel filter is located on an 08 3.5L sedan? Thanks!
    Project G:

Custom intake/ home made ram air. Magnaflow muffler/ resonator delete. Painted/custom interior, Rebadged, 15% tint.
    Sprint Performance Lowering Springs

Pix here: http://s403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/tommyboy1587/

Re: Fuel Filter

It's inside the fuel tank and it's irrplaceable unless you remove the tank and take it apart.

Comment

only way to replace the fuel filter is too replace the fuel pump

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

is this on all g6's i have a 2005 gtp is it the same? why would they make it that way?
        Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

its like that on almost all cars nowadays

it saves them money and they can claim a lower cost of maintence because you dont need to have it replaced

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

New fuel filters are lifetime filters from what I understand.
            2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
            1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

WOW, what a stupid design. Thanks guys!
              Project G:

Custom intake/ home made ram air. Magnaflow muffler/ resonator delete. Painted/custom interior, Rebadged, 15% tint.
              Sprint Performance Lowering Springs

Pix here: http://s403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/tommyboy1587/

Comment

Originally posted by 07GTPBlackAndTan
                New fuel filters are lifetime filters from what I understand.
                Only assuming the gas you put in is always clean. One tank of dirty gas can clog any filter. That's what it was designed to do.

Comment

Working...
                X