Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac Symbol

Hello G's,

Just wanted to let you guy's and girl's know that i will be showing my new Pontiac Symbol......That light's Red. You can have it connected to the brake lights or the alarm system.

It will be finished in about 4day's

It's Hot
    Marble color G6 Sedan"DUB Edition", WITH 20" Forte Rims, custom grill,custom LED interior lighting,35% tints. more to come........

are you modifying an existing one somewhere or just adding one?

Comment

The company i work for deals with LED's . We have taken the symbol's off the front and back and filled the red area with LED'S
      Marble color G6 Sedan"DUB Edition", WITH 20" Forte Rims, custom grill,custom LED interior lighting,35% tints. more to come........

Comment

We are also working on having RGB's in the doors, under the glass os that the glass will change colors.

Comment

that sounds cool. I would love to see the color changing glass thing. That would be awwesome for a show car, I don't recall seeing it before.
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe
          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

That one will be ready by Feb. i have them in my car now and the only thing is the inside of the car has to be very dark.

Comment

<----- definitely interested in seeing this!
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

me too and i generally don't like LEDs in cars
                -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

IMO, Im not trying to piss anyone off but ,sounds kinda what a ricer would do Im not into it, but it might be nice to see

Comment

I'd definitly like to see it!

to me... it's only "bad rice" when it actually takes away from vehicle performance... appearance mods are fine... but speed is the ultimate goal
                    Originally posted by TLS2000
                    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Would definitely be cool for our rear emblem, hooked to the brake lights.
                      I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

yea I've seen a vette with a glowing red outlined bowtie and it looked hot
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

yeah they sell glowing bowties for the s-series and fullsize trucks too but they are the typical greenish "el-glow" color or whatever it is.

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                            ... but speed is the ultimate goal
                            If thats the case Jake then why didnt you get a GTO?
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
                              Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                              ... but speed is the ultimate goal
                              If thats the case Jake then why didnt you get a GTO?
                              I like a challenge

I really like this car, the looks of it... figured it would be a fun car to screw around with, without costing me too much... it's a good daily driver and is pretty unique looking...

that being said, my plans do tend to get away from me, and I find myself doing alot more to things then I originally planned but being a daily driver makes it hard for me to major things to it

I am really aching to get another car to mod... not a daily driver... something that can spend alot of time up on blocks (not in a redneck way ) something RWD and potentially retarded fast (and with better handling than my Chevy) Maybe I'll get myself a birthday present in the spring :smoke:
                              Originally posted by TLS2000
                              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
                              X