Anyone on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here?

Last night or I should say this morning at about 3am I was in Ft. Myers on Daniels Rd. heading home and I ran into a 6er. You looked to be a 2006-2007 stock GT coupe and was that metallic gray(woodys old 6er color, I don't remember the name). You also had a USF license plate which when I realized that I was trying to get your attention to say "GO BULLS!!" but you didn't roll your window down Me and him did a bit of "racing" I guess but not all out, I had him most of the way. I had to get on I-75 and he continued down Daniels. Was a good encounter and glad to see more 6ers and Bulls fans!!!!!!!!!!

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Re: Anyone on here?

Stealth Gray Metallic
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
    X