Finally, a working , no problem short ram install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, a working , no problem short ram install

I used spare parts and put it together with a heat shield that is a little over 1/2 closed/open. The opening is right over the hole where the resonator was. No problems like last short ram post. I used cut armaflex insulation where ever it looked like it was going to rub. I'm selling my modified oem box.

looks good how's it workin' for ya? Sound nice?
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Works Great. The heat shield quieted it up some. Good for my wife. She HATES loud car anything.

Comment

Originally posted by hvac999
        Works Great. The heat shield quieted it up some. Good for my wife. She HATES loud car anything.
        sounds like you need to get a new wife

gotta have priorities man!
        Originally posted by TLS2000
        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Without her I would not have been approved for the credit.

Comment

great job on the install. Looks like it's workin for ya.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Thats why I love my woman. Her T/A is 10 times louder than my car. LS1's with straight pipes are KING!
              2007 G5 Base Model
              Black 5 Speed

Walmart - A store where you can buy a shot gun, ammunition, a ski mask, a baseball bat, a meat cleaver and map of the middle east, but you can't buy a CD that has a "Parental Advisory" sticker.

Comment

Hvac - Glad to see you finally got it working correctly for ya. Looks good : I know the feeling though, my girl isnt into cars to much either

Eco- when i first read your post i took "Her T/A " as something totally different then what you meant.
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                  I know the feeling though, my girl isnt into cars to much either

Eco- when i first read your post i took "Her T/A " as something totally different then what you meant.
                  ^

My g/f makes fun of me about being on this site!
                  2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

My ex thought that I was leading some kind of double life because I hadn't told her that I frequent this site.

Of course, it was because I was too embarassed to tell her that I was more of a car nut than she thought.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                    X