Passenger side rear view mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passenger side rear view mirror

ok does anyone know where i can buy just the mirror that goes into the passenger side rear view unit? i was driving home a couple days ago and someone hit a 2x4 and it hit the mirror knocking the mirror out... you can see that the mirror was held in buy 2 clips. I can only find the whole assembly though???
    Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Re: Passenger side rear view mirror

here's the part #. 22698304

Comment

ok found it thanks alot
      Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

Side mirror

ok this is what i get for ordering off of amazon! i order the glass but it didnt come with the backing plate! the plate that has the clips so you can attatch it to the mirror assembley. Does anyone now where i can get just the backing plate.

Comment

honestly? come on now, you know there was no point for a 2nd thread on a mirror

Comment

hmmm i was looking for the other thread but couldnt find it did you delete it because i thought i only posted this one anyway sry!

Comment

yeh i merged it. this one was like 3 down from it. no point in having 2 threads

Comment

I have a mirror assembly without the outside cowling... my wife backed out of the garage and broke the cowling but the mirror is fine. I am in Southern Ontario Canada. Pay for the shipping plus $15 and you can have it.

Comment

whats broke on it????? and i see you have a seadan i need one for the coupe

Comment

a pic would help?

Comment

Sorry took it last night.

it still works and I will be replacing it this weekend.

Comment

grii would love to have it but isnt not for the coupe models !

Comment

Working...
                        X