the stranger is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the stranger is back

Whats going on all? Just reading some the posts and saying hey. I bought one of the US8 radios from a '07 Cobalt to swap in for my basic radio. Thats the next thing for me. Whats kinds of mods are you guys doing?
    '07 Malibu LT born 6/2006

Re: the stranger is back

hey nice to meet you. you come back exactly 1 year from when you joined? planned it? check out the brake mod and turboed 2.4.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
      hey nice to meet you. you come back exactly 1 year from when you joined? planned it? check out the brake mod and turboed 2.4.
      wow nice call ghost!! id say look at the turbo 2.4 as well

now dont be a stranger come on back ya hear? jus maybe a lil sooner then a year..lol
      Blue Man Group
      Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
      gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

thanks.

Comment

lol

Nice i didn't even notice that. You got me Ghost.

Comment

jus helping a fellow G6P member. how long have you been away from G6P?

Comment

not long

I was here maybe two months ago for months and months. My Malibu is just something i do to kill excess time. I am restoring a '68 Impala and so i have been busy with that hence why i was gone and why i dont have many posts. I always mess with cars. I can not leave them alone.

Comment

impala? jealous, im also jealous of a new members GTO. and please. i like the '59-'64.

Comment

pics supposedly

Well i'm a little rusty at this but http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/a...a/68%20Impala/ my profile is public but i think you would have to be a member to view. tell me what happens.

Comment

it works. what are your plans for the classic?

Comment

The Impala

Nice comment about my Malibu door situation. lol. The Impala still has the original drive train. I'm just adding a overdrive tranny and street gears. It will be my weekend car. You sound interested in old cars am i wrong?

Comment

uh, what door comment? did you take it to the shop? photoshop. the impala sounds good. the engine, original or new? or something in between?

Comment

Daily driver

Oh my bad i thought you made a comment about my rear doors on my Malibu. The drivers side rear door has a child lock but the pass rear door does not. You said maybe cause its on the side with the road. something like that
                          The motor is rebuilt 40 over and its the original big block 396. It has a decent cam with great power and sound. The trans i rebuilt and pulled out to use a newer '90 700R4 from a police car. So with the big block sucking all my gas, that tranny and 3.73 i should cruise with no prob. Right now the body is off the frame. I'm stripping the car of paint and doing this and that.
                          The Malibu is my daily driver and want more power without getting into the motor. Thats where i would start but can't. lol.

Comment

Re: Daily driver

Originally posted by 07EpsilonLT
                            Oh my bad i thought you made a comment about my rear doors on my Malibu. The drivers side rear door has a child lock but the pass rear door does not. You said maybe cause its on the side with the road. something like that
                            The motor is rebuilt 40 over and its the original big block 396. It has a decent cam with great power and sound. The trans i rebuilt and pulled out to use a newer '90 700R4 from a police car. So with the big block sucking all my gas, that tranny and 3.73 i should cruise with no prob. Right now the body is off the frame. I'm stripping the car of paint and doing this and that.
                            The Malibu is my daily driver and want more power without getting into the motor. Thats where i would start but can't. lol.

oooh....that comment. could be a possiblility. how much will the big block be putting out? when do you think you will finish the impala?

Comment

big-block

Um i figure barely over 400 horses. When i find one i am going to build another 454 but for now i have all my parts almost ready for assembly and as for when it will be finished? I say years and thats fully done. I will be driving it here hopefully in the next year. I have a Painless harness to wire in, finish drivetrain, and paint the jambs. So basically, it will run and drive and later unless stuff changes i will paint later.

What mods have you done to your 6?

Comment

Working...
                              X