SRT8 Jeep!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRT8 Jeep!!!

Just saw the commercial for the srt 8 jeep... maan this thing looks sick!!

http://www.jeep.com/autoshow/news/grand ... _srt8.html
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

lol a 415 Grand Cherokee-unbelievable. I'm sorry but Dodge lost all my respect when they starting doing queer stuff with their vehicles. Everyone thinks the SRT-4 is the greatest thing since sliced bread. If you think your so hot then go out and buy a non-boosted car and make your own kit because then and only then can you gloat about something. Anyone can go buy those cars! As for all the different trucks they have=gay also. Not to mention the stupid looking Magnum that looks like a modern day casket courier and the Charger that has the same rear end of a stratus. The only decent car they have come out with is the Challenger concept.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Yea, it seems like every Dodge vehicle either has a Hemi in it, or has SRT-4,6,8, or 10 after it. I like the wheels on that jeep though.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Saw one at the auto show today.. granted the exteiror is NICE as hell, the interior is pretty lacking. Needs some more "spice" to let you know you are in performance. not a jeep.
        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I LOVE it!

... but for that price I'd probably buy something else.
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe
          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Originally posted by G6Performance
            I LOVE it!

... but for that price I'd probably buy something else.
            Kyle Kyle, I'm gonna have to have a talk with you......
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
            X