Headed to Edgewater track 9/18/2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to Edgewater track 9/18/2009

I'm headed down to Edgewater Motor Sports Track near Cincinnati tonight for anybody that is interested in joining me. Testing out some recent mods, so I'm looking for some good times. I'm bring my camcorder so we can video our runs. PM me if you are interested in going and we can swap info!

N8
    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Re: Headed to Edgewater track 9/18/2009

ugh i wanna go sooo bad, that night i went 2 weeks ago was sooo much fun. remember im comin back october 9th to take the porsche down to edgewater again, so you'll have to meet me down there that weekend! have fun tonight and good luck!

oh and i got vids up in my track thread of the porsche running now

Comment

I'm going to Clay City / mpdragway.com, if you want to make the drive down
      My Car Domain
      Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Cool. Yeah, I saw the videos. I usually try to get them from the stands so I can get the launches and the times. I'm going to try something a little different tonight I'll post videos probably tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
          I'm going to Clay City / mpdragway.com, if you want to make the drive down
          I wish I could. I have leave here at 8:00 am tomorrow morning to drop the car off for the headers, so I need to be home as soon as possible after racing. Since Edgewater is a little closer, I should probably stay around here for this time. Perhaps after the headers are done though

Comment

That's awsome, ya I'd love to hear the headers in person!
            My Car Domain
            Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

did someone say headers
              2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
              2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
              613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
              11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
              New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast
                did someone say headers
                Yep, group buy for 3.6L: viewtopic.php?f=121&t=27281

Comment

We're getting rained out here, which blows! I really wanted to see what my car is running with the new ecm. Hopefully (crossing my fingers) next weekend won't get rained out also. I've only got 2 more weekends before mine shuts down the test and tune til Oct 30th..
                  My Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by 2007blueg6gtp
                    We're getting rained out here, which blows! I really wanted to see what my car is running with the new ecm. Hopefully (crossing my fingers) next weekend won't get rained out also. I've only got 2 more weekends before mine shuts down the test and tune til Oct 30th..
                    Yeah, I think ours is supposed to close at Oct. 30th, but they keep going if weather persists. You've still got time to head up here for racing tonight here

Comment

How did you do?
                      GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

He's MIA... I can tell you it wasn't what he was expecting, me either since were about even with mods I'm sure he'll be back soon.. he was getting his header work done today so hopefully he'll feel better after that, I sure would!
                        My Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986
                          How did you do?
                          Not good. I lost .2 of a second on my fastest time prior to this. Couldn't break a 14.4, which I'm pretty pissed about. Couldn't get these new tires to hook up. 60' was like 2.18 and that was my fastest. I only did like 6 passes and gave up. Oh well, now for headers and re-tune...

Comment

That was my best time in my car i could ever do nothing faster then 14.4 couldnt get to hook up either with the BF KDW's, i was getin alot of wheel hop
                            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

I think blue said it right. I may have to end up getting a cheap pair of rims with radials for the track... I hate to do that, but with me spinning all the way through first (and I'm pretty good at launching since I got a 2.06 with LS2's), I may have no choice...

Comment

Working...
                              X