California, Legal/Illegal Vehicle Mods laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California, Legal/Illegal Vehicle Mods laws

I found this looking up if headlight tint was illegal or not. (yes it is...)

ANYWAY, I am pretty sure EVERYTHING is illegal in CA.

Re: California, Legal/Illegal Vehicle Mods laws

man thats a really long list they dont enforce many of those where I'm from I've heard of the loud stereo thing but never heard of anyone getting a ticket for it

Comment

Holy shit. Might as well get a moped or horse or something.

Nebraska's laws are very loose in comparison and ambiguous in several sections.

We might have a boring state, but we can get away with quite a bit
      BK.
      2008 GT 4dr
      Debadged
      Intake
      Strut Bar
      Chromed Grill/ Window trim

Comment

Glad my ride is AZ registered

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
        you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
        CarDomainMySpace

Comment

any modification to your car that is not OEM is illegal in California. but they do not enforce half the laws. if they did every honda with a fart can will have a ticket

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

sounds like NJ!

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
              any modification to your car that is not OEM is illegal in California. but they do not enforce half the laws. if they did every honda with a fart can will have a ticket
              Shit....It seems like they enforce ALL the laws here in Fresno....friday and saturday nights (sundays only on cruising season) are the worst nights to be out and about. Five O will pull you over and check and site you for EVERY lil thing they can!!!! If youre a ricer.... 9 out 0f 10 times you can kiss ur rice burner good bye.... Oh and to make matters worse cops here are VERY trigger happy so you got to keep your cool or ELSE....

This when I got pulled over for my first set of tails!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FLRNEMT
                sounds like NJ!
                Come on Jim, NJ is not nearly as bad as CA is. As long as your not wearing a baseball hat on backwards, they usually leave you alone

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanvette1975
                  sounds like NJ!
                  Come on Jim, NJ is not nearly as bad as CA is. As long as your not a MEXICAN wearing a baseball hat on backwards, they usually leave you alone
                  wow....nuff sed.... I'll stay away from NJ.

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                    sounds like NJ!
                    Come on Jim, NJ is not nearly as bad as CA is. As long as your not a MEXICAN wearing a baseball hat on backwards, they usually leave you alone
                    A little creative editing

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
                      A little creative editing

Comment

Everything is Legal, unless you get caught!
                        Mods:Vector 93 Tune, OBX Racing Header(Cobalt), ZZP Connectors, Skunk2 Exhaust,Kenwood DVD/Navi System, 2 MTX 12's, 2 amps, Kicker 6x9"(rear), Alpine Type-S(front), Eneki EKM3 Wheels(18x8"), Tinted Tails, Black Projector Headlights, OEM Fogs, DDM Tuning 10K in both, Debadged, Racingline STB, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood

The only lady im gonna be pimpin from now on, is sweet lady propane!-Hank Hill

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                          aint that the truth!! lol
                          Blue Man Group
                          Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                          gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Yeah, luckily none of this is done YET. When I do I'll probably be pulled over on base, they actually set up Window tint check points.

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                              Yeah, luckily none of this is done YET. When I do I'll probably be pulled over on base, they actually set up Window tint check points.
                              haha thats funny
                              Blue Man Group
                              Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                              gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Working...
                              X