X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Tail Interest thread--FAILED TO MAKE GROUP BUY

Hey all,

I was lurking around the internet, and found that JEGS carries the same Anzo brand LED tails that PFYC does, for $60 off. I already shot them an email to inquire if they do GBs. While I wait for that, can I get the ball rolling with people who would be interested in them. (Please don't put depending on price or whatever, I just want a list for interest.)

They only have red w.clear, no smoke.

List prices are:
    Sedan: 294.99
    Coupe: 324.99

Thanks all.
    - B

1.BryceKnez (depending on price just kidding... )
    BK.
    2008 GT 4dr
    Debadged
    Intake
    Strut Bar
    Chromed Grill/ Window trim

Re: LED Tail Interest thread (again)

already discussed.....

Comment

I tryed this before but I couldnt get any strage answers form the sellers.

the first problem you will run into is that the starting price is high, how much discount will they give because you can buy them now from ebay for $50 less for the sedan and $77 less for the coupes and thats not counting the shipping that jegs charges.
      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Yeah, I read through the entire thread. If people want something that is quality and cheaper than PFYC, I think Jegs would be a good medium. The list price is 50 more than ebay, and if we get enough interest for a GB, the price should be comprable to ebay.

Is this something people would be want me to put some time into?
        BK.
        2008 GT 4dr
        Debadged
        Intake
        Strut Bar
        Chromed Grill/ Window trim

Comment

This is the way I look at it:
          -I know already the eBay LED tails work fine.
          -I know how much they are (exactly)
          I just think it's kinda pointless since there is already a source that has them available to us cheaper than what a group buy could possibly do.. unless we get like 75-80 people on board. Just my two cents.
          106,000 MILES!
          There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
          Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Working...
          X