Roush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roush?

Anyone know if they made the roush body kit?

Re: Roush?

for a g6? not that i know of
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

No they did not.
      Originally posted by determined419
      G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
      in his system
      Kyle M
      Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

The front of the AIT kit is based off of the Roush Kit. But nobody has made the entire roush kit.
        Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Roush did a G6 for sema and were going to start making then with gm but pontiac fell through and yea....which is gay becasue i really wanted a roush
          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009
            Roush did a G6 for sema and were going to start making then with gm but pontiac fell through and yea....which is gay becasue i really wanted a roush

I know me too. I love the Roush kit. But a Roush tuned G6 would have been way better.

Comment

Originally posted by blkg6creed
              The front of the AIT kit is based off of the Roush Kit. But nobody has made the entire roush kit.

no it was based off the gxp concept car from 2005
              2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
              Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
              Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
              Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

OOOOOhh ya ur right my bad. I definitely was thinkin bass ackwards. Thanks.
                Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Working...
                X