Gettin' It on the Beltline in Raleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin' It on the Beltline in Raleigh

Alright, so I'm going down Glenwood and there's a silver GTP sedan in front of me. Dual exhaust (of course) but it didn't look or sound like GTR...kinda looked like Borla tips to me...but I'm no expert. Didn't really do anything fancy until just before we got on the on-ramp to the Beltline...he punches it...I follow suit. He's getting a little squirrely around the curve (it's a pretty hard curve)...I backed off a little cuz I don't like that "loose" feeling.

Once on the launching pad (straight part of the on-ramp) we're gone. I was doing fairly well keeping up...he was beating my ass pretty good by at least 2 car lengths, but I'll blame that on the facts that he got me on the jump from the beginning, I backed off in the curve, and he had a few extra horses (I would imagine). I got up to about 110 before I backed down completely, but he keep right on it!!! I'd say he hit 120 at least.

Nothing really special about this story...just thought it was interesting. Never played around with another G6...kinda figured we'd be on a little more common ground...but whatever.
    BALLZ ~ 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Black
    Present Mods: 35% Tint ~ GT-R Exhaust ~ Injen CAI ~ WAMS 93 Tune
    Future Mods: GXP Kit ~ Red StreetGlow ~ Random Red Accents
Working...
X