I think i want coilovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i want coilovers...

What are the chances anyone will come out with a kit for us? anyone heard/read anything? i wouldnt mind paying the the extra buck over just springs for the performance cause i think it would definately worth it.
    '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

I'm waiting for a full replacement set, if there is something to wait for anyway. I don't wanna bother with springs really either.

Comment

You'll be waiting forever. I would be willing to bet there will never be a mass-produced coilover setup for the G6. You could get a custom set made, but it'll run ya around $1500.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Oh man. Kyle, you really know how to rain on a parade man. I'm still waiting for the coilover set for my Grand Am to be released, and now you're telling me that I'm going to have to wait forever for the G6 set???

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Now you know where my frame of refernce is coming from!

How long did we wait for that "soon to be released" kit from aleroboy. Then some guy pops on with "oh yeah I just used Accord coilovers and they worked fine... and he was RIGHT!
          2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

That's why I said if there was anything to wait for. $1500 ain't nothing, I paid about that for my RKsport Pro Streets.

Comment

Well, in that case it's totally possible. I know suspension-oriented shops are few & far between but if you can find a decent one in your area it's completely possible.
              2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

well i sure wish someone would come out with some. that sure would be nice. has anyone heard about the eibach springs? they say they have some on their website
                '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

No updates as of right now, no.
                  2006 G6 GTP Coupe

Comment

You are our leader, I demand you make me some.

Comment

You might not be waiting too long. There are always articals in one of the magazines we get at work with this Latin Chick who races a G6 in the GT series, and is sponsered by Pontiac.
                      Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

Interesting.

I did email RKsport a while back and asked if they were going to make anything for the G6. They said they plan on it, but had no specific products in mind and to wait keep checking back. You know, the typical answer.

Comment

Originally posted by rpromero
                          You might not be waiting too long. There are always articals in one of the magazines we get at work with this Latin Chick who races a G6 in the GT series, and is sponsered by Pontiac.
                          In an effort to help me not sound like an ass every time I type something could we all get together and ask for a spellcheck??
                          Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

so the eibach springs are definately not out?? have they just told their vendors that they are coming? this looks legit:
                            '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

eh nevermind i just called them they say september or october. bleh
                              '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

Working...
                              X