HA HA funny...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA HA funny...

I was stopped at a light next to a early 2000's mustang GT conv. He was talking about something with his GF and was laughing as he looked over at me. The light turned green and I didnt even have to spin the tires and I was a car ahead of him. Needless to say he backed off and I didnt see him again.

LOL just thought I would share...
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
    Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Re: HA HA funny...

I know it sounds dumb but I havnt done anything like that in a while. The guy looked like he wanted a race anyway...

Performance mods...
    Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

nice! Always nice to disapoint some one that thinks there going to just walk away from you!

Yea the 2000-ish mustang convertables are heavy and ultra slow if was the 3.8L V6 and the GT covertable was a disapointment. I belive that style mustang GT covertable esp automatic was 0-60 in high 6s or low 7s. Only the mustang GT coupe could get up and give a SS/GTP a good run
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Everyone thinks just because it says mustang, its fast.
        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
          Definitely not the two guys who own the mustangs I have videos beating up on in the 1/4 mile

But yeah, pony beat down FTW!!
          2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
          1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

It was fun... made me love my SS all over again... Im shure he was a bit suprised.

Performance mods...

Comment

The 2000's were dogs up until the previous generation really.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

That's because it was a V6. Any V8 equipped Mustangs are fast.

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
                  Definitely not.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                    Definitely not.
                    I've already beaten 3 V8 mustang GT's. They aren't as fast as you think.
                    2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                    1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

OH!!! Ok I guess Im lieing... Everyone it was not a V8 it was a V6. (mrslcom) was there when it happened and it is not possible to beat any V8 mustang with my slow little 3.9!!! LoL...

Performance mods...

Comment

The 1994-2004 mustang GTs are no slugs but they arent fast like they are today. The GTs ussally did 0-60 around 6seconds flat. The Covertables like he raced are closer to 7 seconds, and at 7 or a tad slower if there the automatic and came with like 2.73 gears. So being a convertable a GTP or a malibu SS wouldnt have to much of an issue of beating one.
                        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                        Gotta have it Green color
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack
                        GT500 track pack differential cover
                        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

The guy driving his mustang normal not racing anyone is probably saying the same thing about cars with the SS badge right now on a mustang board somewhere.

94-98 were slow, GTs had 215 hp, and V6s had 160ish hp

99-04s Gts had 265, and v6s had 200
                          2007 Dark Gray Metallic G6 Sedan 3.5L v6 A4
                          Former cars... '85 Camaro, '94 Camaro, '00 Camaro, '92 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater82
                            The guy driving his mustang normal not racing anyone is probably saying the same thing about cars with the SS badge right now on a mustang board somewhere.

94-98 were slow, GTs had 215 hp, and V6s had 160ish hp

99-04s Gts had 265, and v6s had 200
                            so in all honesty, he would have a chance against people all the way through 04
                            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

dude my friend has an 03 and got it with low miles cheap and he rebuilt everything and like we couldnt find parts turns out it was a non s/c cobra with gt all over it nice kill btw
                              Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                              JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X