This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East coast GTO/ Pontiac Car Show 9/20 ***PICS PG 2**

Domain for Sale. Gtopa.com. Request Price. What Are the Advantages of a Super Premium .Com Domain? Increased Traffic. Search Engine Ranking. Brand Recognition. Immediate Presence. Higher Profits. Great Investment. #1 in Premium Domains. 300,000 of the World's Best .Com Domains.

Anybody going to go to this??

I'm thinking about going

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Re: East coast GTO/ Pontiac Car Show 9/20

no...its five hours for me
    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

It's a Sunday... maybe.

However, I am going over to Bethlehem, PA and driving through this this Saturday. Two 3+ hour trips in a week would kinda be a rough.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

come on people...somebody has to come also...can't be just me

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

ill buy you a beer if you head up...a cold PBR

Comment

i'll be there--been registered for this for months

Comment

yea i'm going to head up there too...its only an hour or less from me...you know anybody else going?

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                yea i'm going to head up there too...its only an hour or less from me...you know anybody else going?
                no clue

Comment

one of my best friends is getting married saturday, so if i'm not too hung out sunday, i might come up, its not too far from me.
                  Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

im goin to a show in the vette in staten island that day
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

don't forget to a blowout when you head up there vetteman

Comment

don't forget to a blowout when you head up there vetteman
                        by blowout do u mean burnout if so then maybe
                        ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

no blowout....the hairstyle...its the only way to fit-in in staten island

Comment

no blowout....the hairstyle...its the only way to fit-in in staten island
                            oooo . i gotcha. yup that and the fake tan orange skin. nothin like a bunch of guidos all in one place (no offence to anyone from there).

Comment

any more possible people going?....

what time should you be there if your not registered yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X