This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Jose

hey who is near San Jose or in San Jose? hit me up. Im up here until thursday

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Re: San Jose

we talking about cali, right? how come you didnt say anything before coming up? im an hour south.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

it was a spur of the moment. but yes San Jose Ca. Im staying right by the HP Pavilion

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

cool. well im working right now. i dont know about tomorrow since your staying till thursday or leaving on thursday. when you go back south, you going down 101?

Comment

i'm leaving tomorrow. yes Im headed down the 101 to Gilroy then shooting across to the 5, but i might make a stop in Santa Cruz. cause i have a friend that lives there.

Comment

your cutting across from Gilroy? thats like 15-20 mins away from me. whats the reason for being up here?

Comment

visiting a friend, and i was bored at home, good get away, cool maybe when i leave we can meet up in Gilroy for a bit

Comment

Wow, san jose. That's seriously like 10-15 minutes from me

Comment

WOW! San Jose!? That's like 6 Hours and 53 min from me!

Comment

so a short meet in Gilroy? DeadPool, snowmanG6 and i?

Comment

yah i guess we can a small meet real fast lol. what times are you guys free?

Comment

after 2:30.

Comment

ok cool so what time 3 or 4pm? I have to be out of hotel by 11

Comment

is it really gonna happen? DeadPool coming? and how long a meet?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadPool
                              Wow, san jose. That's seriously like 10-15 minutes from me
                              And why haven't we seen you in the meet thread for the upcoming West Coast meet?

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                              you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Working...
                              X