head on crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head on crash!

ok so yesterday my car was in a head on crash with a shopping cart and it chipped some of the paint by the emblem and its not that big but since i know its there it sticks out like a sore thumb...so what im asking is what can i do to fix it or at least just touch it up or something to get rid of it besides painting the whole front bumper

Mods: Cquence Cross drilled/ slotted rotors, 5% tint back windows 35% up front, Flashtech 6k hids, eyelids, blacked out door trim
    soon to come: painted calipers, eibach pro kit

Re: head on crash!

if you can take the dart off you can do this.

1. put several thin layers of touch up paint on.
    2. then once you have it built up to the same level with the existing paint.
    3. use a buffer when its all about 80 to 90% dry and smooth it out.
    4. repeat if necessary.

I have done this and it works well. It wont be as good as getting the hole bumper painted but will help hide it for the most part.
    your chip looks pretty big tho
    ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
    .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Re: head on crash!

thanks man ill def try it out it will def be better than lookin at that blemish all the time
      Mods: Cquence Cross drilled/ slotted rotors, 5% tint back windows 35% up front, Flashtech 6k hids, eyelids, blacked out door trim
      soon to come: painted calipers, eibach pro kit

Comment

Working...
      X