This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF Hammerhead spoiler (coupe)--FAILED TO MAKE GROUP BUY

Alright guys so I'm sure recently u have all seen or heard of the carbon fiber hood Tupperware had made. Well I just got the go ahead from the same company to make a full CARBON FIBER HAMMERHEAD SPOILER for the coupes . Here's the email I received:

Hello
    Thank you for asking
    The best way too do it is to make a mold from the wing
    It will cost about $290 per carbon fiber wing if we can set a 10 unit group buy to justify tooling costs
    Please let me know if I can be of further assisfance

Thanks

So I'll start the list!

1.TXGT

**Hope this is ok admins/mods...

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Re: Carbon Fiber Hammerhead spoiler interest list (coupe)

I forgot to add that this is the FIRST hammerhead they made for the coupe it is NOT the large GXP hammerhead with 3rd brake light

Comment

you should have pictures of the first item.

Comment

if only there were a CF spoiler for the sedan
        Black '05 G6 GT Sedan
        (sorry about the extra long signature b4)

Comment

don't think anybody is going to get this...that spoiler is ridiculous looking....

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
            don't think anybody is going to get this...that spoiler is ridiculous looking....
            Actually the basic hammerhead looks pretty nice. And I'm usually against large wings and spoilers. Jedi has it on his coupe and it looks fantastic.
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

I seem to like it!

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
              Actually the basic hammerhead looks pretty nice. And I'm usually against large wings and spoilers. Jedi has it on his coupe and it looks fantastic.
              thanks alot!
              I also am usaly against big wings too but Ill tell you what this wing ROCKS!
              ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
              .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

do the trunk lid.. not that ugly spoiler
                2007 G6 GTP - Fully Modded - Traded In
                2008 Silver MS3 GT - PTP SST, CP-E HPFP, CP-E Nano, Cobb TIP, Cobb FMIC, Cobb AP, Denso ITV-24, CNT Exhaust, Corksport DP, SU Test Pipe, HKS BOV v3(Recirc), AWR RMM, JBarone SSP, SU Shifter Bushing, E4 Shift Knob, CP-E Towplate, Cobb Lowering Springs & Sway Bar

Comment

Hey Jedi, could u post up some more pics of ur hammerhead so everyone can get an idea of what it will look like??

Thanks ahead of time

Comment

Originally posted by Kydizzle
                    do the trunk lid.. not that ugly spoiler
                    Agreed, however, AIT has that already.

Comment

Originally posted by TXGT
                      Hey Jedi, could u post up some pics of ur hammerhead so everyone can get an idea of what it will look like??
                      not if people are going to continue to call my car ugly!

thats a first for me 3+ years on here and know one has ever said ugly or ridiculous looking when it comes to my ride!
                      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

OK I lied im a post/pic hoar!

Comment

I think the Hammerhead fits coupes better than Sedans. It follows the lines better on the coupe than the sedan one (not at all). You're car is nice Jedi!

Comment

thank you

Comment

IMO I like the coupe without a spoiler, the trunklid already has a little lip to it and that is good enough.

sorry, no intention of turning people away from your interest list.
                              done: CRAB CAB woot woot!, aftermarket black taillights, chrome upper recessed grilles, dual rear valance and gt-r exhaust system, duplicolor red painted calipers with R1 concept e-line drilled and slotted rotors and posi-quiet ceramic brake pads all around
                              to do (soon): window tint
                              to do, maybe (later): painted headlights, color matched recessed grilles
                              need: g6performance.com decals
                              cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687601 *not yet updated with the new g6*

Comment

Working...
                              X