factory head unit pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory head unit pics

does anyone have or can take pics of the rear of the monsoon head unit for me?
    2007 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71 4x4

there ya go!
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

wow that was fast, thanks.

Comment

haha no problem. Anything else ya need while I still have it out of the closet?
        -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Now THAT my friend, is service!
          I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

I'm here to please
            -Mike #1

Comment

yeh...figure out how to rip it in half..so we can keep the dic functions but still put in aftermarket head units

Comment

Sorry I'll have to buy a spare on ebay first and tool around with it
                -Mike #1

Comment

i see how it is..help him and not me geeesh

Comment

lol dont want to ruin ur own lol u try it and tell us how it goes.

Comment

Ok, now what's the part number for the monsoon head unit? I wanna compare prices with my base stereo. Actually does anyone have the number for it as well???
                      I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

15793377 ... $451 on gmpartsdirect. I got lucky and looked on ebay to see prices, theres one for $104 right now and it had the part # on it. I KNEW that it would be cheaper to buy a dash kit and a aftermarket HU than it would be to buy a brand new monsoon HU though.

edit: i checked with shipping from gmpartsdirect and its $550 what a joke

Comment

you buy the monsoon then you have to get the amp too. Plus it has harneses/ plugs and yeah it wouldn't be a plug and play deal. Now you could get a 6 disc non monsoon and you can just hook it up and get it reprogramed. Just make sure they use the right data.
                          Originally posted by Nikki
                          You are an e-pimp.
                          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                          I tried too, my penis way too big
                          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I'm sure the 6 disc non-monsoon will still be stupid expensive. Its prolly cheaper to get the dash kit and aftermarket HU then to just get the base G6 HU

Comment

In another thread they mentioned you could get the monsoon system and it is programmable as to whether or not you have the amp also. I'll have to search and find that thread.
                              I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

Working...
                              X