Caliper Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caliper Paint

I'm thinking of painting mine. Problem is i can't figure out what color. I have the fusion coupe. The Duplicolor kit only comes in Yellow,black,silver
    red. I looked for the closest paint that would match the fushion but turned up with nothing.

Any suggestions? Or should I go with any of the colors from the duplicolor kits? Thanks
    Fusion G6 GTP 2 door. Six speed, leather, Six disc, XM, 18 inch alloys Loaded
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2435760

Black or red bro. I would do the good old fassion red. Cantact dupli color and see what they can do for ya.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

i just now finish dupli red but i have a liquid silver so that doesnt help much

Comment

go with silver
        what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

I like a nice glossy black. Sure you won't see them from far, but they'll look nice up close.
          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

You are a sick pup !!!!
            My space .com -what has this got to do with cars-
            Glad my Daughter didn't see this-
            Hope some one connected to this site can delete you !!!!!!
            2006 Fusion Orange Coupe GT, Limo Tint, Chrome strut Bar, Chrome intake, Debadged, Metalic Silver PONTIAC wind shield, Metalic silver pin stripe, Chrome wheels with Locks, Aftermarket rear spoiler, GT-R exhaust, Painted engine and battery covers,

Comment

what does his myspace have anything to do with this anyway?

as for the color choices you listed..i go with black..others would contrast to much

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
                what does his myspace have anything to do with this anyway?

as for the color choices you listed..i go with black..others would contrast to much
                Agree with first statement.

Anyways I painted mines red. Doesn't look real dark though. Kind of disappointed.
                2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

I think he is just commenting on his myspace, it has a nice background but there is some disturbing stuff on it. Nothing to do with this yes.

Anyways I'd go with glossy black, can't go wrong with that.

Comment

I removed my myspace link. sorry if i offended anyone I never forced anyone to look at it anyway thanks for the help
                    Fusion G6 GTP 2 door. Six speed, leather, Six disc, XM, 18 inch alloys Loaded
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2435760

Comment

Ah I wouldn't worry too much about it, afterall it is yourspace.

Comment

all that coming from a "retired killer" lol.

Anyway, yea, silver might look good with orange too.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

another option is powdercoating, they can do many colors with that
                          2005 stealth grey G6 GT
                          red painted calipers
                          XM Roady 2
                          Redline Tuning Quicklifts
                          Ingen Intake
                          GT-R Exhaust
                          Polished GM Performance Strut Bar
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2165313

Comment

Hi, I did mine in Blue, I use the high temp engine paint and it's working good.
                            06 G6 GTP 6sp Silver Sweet !!!!! PONTIAC

Comment

I used the red mainly because Pontiac is doing that from the factory on some of the up trim level cars now. Otherwise I would have used black.

BTW the dupicolor brush on kit worked really well. I used ~1/3 of the paint even with doing 3 coats on each caliper and bracket. Plus it was super nice not having to tape everything off like you do with a spray paint.
                              04 CTS-V......like a G6, but with an extra 200hp, a proper transmission, and it is correct wheel drive:
                              Self described crotchety old man!

Comment

Working...
                              X