This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline Tuning Quick Lift 3--WENT TO GROUP BUY GREAT JOB

Alright, here we go again. We have successfully completed 2 of these buys in the past and I think it is time for a third go round for the new members and those not able to get in on it before. I talked to Redline already and they have sent me the group buy rules which I will post below. We have to have a minimal of 10 sets to get the discount and all must be paid for before these things will ship. I personally think it is one of the best cheaper mods for our G6. The get rid of the annoying prop rod and let the hood raise itself, great stuff.

The great thing about this buy, it can be for ANY of the quick lift systems they sale, so if you have a TBSS and want a set, go for it!! Any set counts.

Onto the rules:

Thanks for your interest in our QuickLIFT products. We support web forums and conduct group
    buys directly from us, the manufacturer – the manner in which we conduct our group buys is
    simple, along with the pricing.

After the number of valid buyers has been determined, we will enable a custom URL for your
    group that will be posted for a short period of time (generally 2 weeks). This link will allow
    purchases to take place at the determined discount rate. Each U.S. customer will receive their
    FedEx tracking number in an email soon after payment is received. After the predetermined
    purchase quantity has been reached, we will ship out all packages and the tracking numbers
    will become valid. The initial number of valid buyers is critical, we will not further discount
    the group buy pricing if the number of customers exceeds what was initially agreed upon (i.e.
    pricing is fixed once group buy begins).

We also support international group buys with the option to ship to one location at a
    discounted rate (all products shipped together). We will need to know the exact quantity
    before giving a shipping price, however, this unit price will be considerably less than individual
    purchase rate.

Our pricing is as follows:

QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $69.95 (no discount)
    QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $84.95 (no discount)
    QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $119.95 (no discount)

QTY 10-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $59.95 ($10 discount) + shipping
    QTY 10-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $74.95 ($10 discount) + shipping
    QTY 10-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $108.95 ($11 discount) + shipping

QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $56.95 ($13 discount) + shipping
    QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS - $71.95 ($13 discount) + shipping
    QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT ELITE - $104.95 ($15 discount) + shipping

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

The discount isn't huge, but these things aren't that expensive either. Save the money while you can and get this great product.

You can check their website for details on the differences between kits yourself. Any questions post them up.

AGAIN, ANY KIT COUNTS TOWARD THE BUY!!!!

GROUP BUY WILL GO INTO AFFECT ON MONDAY 9/14, I WILL EDIT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THE END DATE. DON'T WAIT IF YOU ARE READY, JUST GO AHEAD AND ORDER
    Members with these can PM me the pictures and I'll add it to this post.

mine

flrnment's

leon's

pooners

So start the list........

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-PON-G6-05-GB.html

Re: Redline Tuning Quick Lift 3--Interest list

whats the website?
    Blue Man Group
    Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
    gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

redlinetuning

Comment

What's the difference between the models?

I'm interested in the standard quicklift, but going for anything higher i'd need some justification as to the increase in cost.
        "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
        ~~GWAR's description of Hell
        Skaði: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

1. Tupperware SC2 - Plus

Comment

Originally posted by LordKOTL

I'm interested in the standard quicklift, but going for anything higher i'd need some justification as to the increase in cost.

better struts? don't know, i didnt read about it as you can yourself, im not a babysitter

i have the basics and never had a problem with them yet

Comment

Originally posted by LordKOTL

QuickLIFT system includes:

Custom manufactured gas-springs (black e-coated for QuickLIFT & PLUS, 316L Stainless steel for QuickLIFT ELITE)

Mounting hardware kit - zinc-plated for base QuickLIFT system (black powder-coated for QuickLIFT PLUS & ELITE) - - QuickLIFT PLUS is our all-black system.

Comment

can we use these for the trunk too?
                Blue Man Group
                Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Comment

Originally posted by beefiesG6

now you are just being

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                    Originally posted by beefiesG6

now you are just being
                    it was jus a question and if i was being then u would know it son..
                    Blue Man Group

Comment

that was not for you...

it was just because... but if you want to know... i bet you are

hahah... i love me these smileys!

Comment

if you could make it work im sure you could put it on your trunk, but they arent designed for that and no instructions will be included for such a thing. but our trunks have that so why would you even want it?

just get yourself on the list for the hood struts

Comment

So basically, it's all æsthetics.

Okay, i'm tentative on the plain vanilla quicklifts based on timeframe.
                          "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
                          ~~GWAR's description of Hell
                          Skaði: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

1. Tupperware SC2 - Plus
                            2. 07GTPBlackAndTan - standard
                            2007 Black GTP w/ Taupe interior - SOLD 2/29/2012
                            1/4: 14.341 @ 97.29 mph

Comment

Redline has 3 kits available to us.

you can read about the differences here: http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-comp-chart.html

These are priced really good in my opinion and really completes the cars sex appeal by removing that dang prop rod.

there is the chart about them for reference. basically when we are ready, I will let them know and they will setup a page just for us to order from. You all will go to that link to purchase and once the WHOLE ORDER IS COMPLETE, they will ship

Comment

Working...
                              X