intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intake

My question is i have the intake piping filter adapters and stuff but i dont have the intake box should i just take the intake box write off, or leave it in, and if i do that should i take off the resinator.

thx for help plz let me know

I'm slow-but I don't understand the question
    2006 Fusion Orange Coupe GT, Limo Tint, Chrome strut Bar, Chrome intake, Debadged, Metalic Silver PONTIAC wind shield, Metalic silver pin stripe, Chrome wheels with Locks, Aftermarket rear spoiler, GT-R exhaust, Painted engine and battery covers,

Comment

Originally posted by birdman
      I'm slow-but I don't understand the question
      me too...
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

To be honest im not exactly sure what you are trying to ask here either. Kinda sounds like you have a cone filter to adapt to the factory plumbing and you want to know if you should remove the factory airbox and resonator? If this is the case, sounds like you will be running something similiar to a WAI. I would remove the air box for more room. You would not have to remove the resonator for a WAI setup. If i am totally off what you are trying to ask then please add some more info.
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

ya

no you were right that was the question

Comment

Working...
          X