Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coupe tail lights

can someone get me the part number for the coupe tail lights.. thanks
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Re: coupe tail lights

Come on now, you are supposed to know how to use the search, you have been a member longer than noobies who ask this question, I used the G6 Faq list and found the parts thread in it, Clicky Here for it Not gonna do all the work for ya

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
    you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
    CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightG6
      can someone get me the part number for the coupe tail lights.. thanks
      left side 15942812
      right side 15942813

Comment

Originally posted by danmccormick87
        Come on now, you are supposed to know how to use the search, you have been a member longer than noobies who ask this question, I used the G6 Faq list and found the parts thread in it, Clicky Here for it Not gonna do all the work for ya
        im sorry. i searched and nothing came up unless i didnt see straight... i apolgizd.. i have been working 10 hour shifts 5 and 6 days.. i didnt wanted to sound like a noob
        2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

Understandable, happens to me all the time

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
          you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
          CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Working...
          X