Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff

A++++

Lightning fast shipping and the quality of the shirt screening is top notch.

Sizes run a little bigger than I am use to but I am happy!
    Many thanks Kyle, AKA -Toyz!

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Thanks!
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

yes very fast shipping and the quality of the shirt was awsome, very comfy, fit great

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
      TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
      Show
      -20% tint
      -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
      -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Got my shirt today! Thanks Kyle it really is a great shirt.
        '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

only took a few weeks to get the site stickers in...

havent installed them yet.. too cold out

but nonetheless

A+++

Comment

My shirt and hoodie were pink!
            J/K! They are awesome! :warped:

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

There's a white crusty stain on my hoodie!

j/k

Toyz is always great to deal with. He shipped my shirts and hoodie quickly and they look like they're top quality.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by G6GIRLNJ
                only took a few weeks to get the site stickers in...

havent installed them yet.. too cold out

but nonetheless

A+++
                This thread was started for the the tees/hoodies and decals that are sold to support the forum. Not the freebies
                Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                  There's a white crusty stain on my hoodie!

j/k

Toyz is always great to deal with. He shipped my shirts and hoodie quickly and they look like they're top quality.
                  I thought you said shorts.
                  G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
                  Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
                  Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
                  20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Re: G6PERFORMANCE.COM T-SHIRTS AND SITE STICKERS

I agree love my stuff!

Comment

Sheriff

Great seller, quick with shipping, constant communication!!!!
                      Product: DashHawk Rating: 5 Stars!!!

Thx a mil for everything!

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                      you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                      CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Re: Sheriff

On 10/14/2009, I was in Harrisburg and you invited me and the misses out for a drink and a bite.

Then invited us to your home, and allowed us to hang for a bit, which was super cool.

On this date we also had a transaction, that was smooth, considerate, generous, and greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for everything tht you are, and everything you do, mostly thanks for being our friends.

AJ
                        De-Badged, Tinted Tails 3rd Brake Light
                        Custom Painted Interior, Engine/Battery Covers
                        Custom Intake, Racingline MM, Black Upper Grills
                        My next mod: Figuring out how to turn my 6 into a place to live since ill be homeless come Feb

Comment

Originally posted by ajnjennsg6
                          On 10/14/2009, I was in Harrisburg and you invited me and the misses out for a drink and a bite.

Then invited us to your home, and allowed us to hang for a bit, which was super cool.

On this date we also had a transaction, that was smooth, considerate, generous, and greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for everything tht you are, and everything you do, mostly thanks for being our friends.

AJ
                          Is that what they're calling it these days?

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                          TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                          Show
                          -20% tint
                          -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                          -Professionally heated seats

Comment

so is there going to be another apparel sale or more apparel made?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                            Originally posted by ahuhn
                            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                              Originally posted by ajnjennsg6

On this date we also had a trans-action, that was smooth, considerate, generous, and greatly appreciated.

AJ
                              Is that what they're calling it these days?
                              Originally posted by snowmanG6
                              so is there going to be another apparel sale or more apparel made?
                              I would love some G6P t-shirts.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X