New 2007 G6 GT Coupe (new color!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2007 G6 GT Coupe (new color!)

I just picked it up two days ago! The color is a real head-turner, and so is the car of course I was so anxious to see the color, blue-gold crystal metallic, a posted a topic about it! I posted the pictures there, but I figured you guys who want to see an 07' Coupe or the new color would more readily find this! So here ya go! If you want anymore pictures just ask! Oh and sorry about the crappy ad-loaded hosting site I used.

2007 G6 GT Coupe Blue-Gold Crystal Metallic

LOL, I think I need to reboot my computer after loading that site!
    Tottaly used all my resourses on that site, and after i clicked out of it. You might want to find another host.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Sweet ride...congrats!

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Very nice, im liking that color.
        My popup blocker couldnt even keep up
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

looks good...you should use photobucket instead to post your pics...i need some bigger pics!!!!!!
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

LOL, I did have to reboot.
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
            20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

Yeah, Spyware blocker when berserk on that site load. NASTY!

Back to your car....it's really nice looking! Great color choice. Good luck with it, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. :smoke:
              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

that is a nice color! and no side moldings too! congrats!
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Do you have side molding?
                  I think they are just blending in with the cement.
                  Looks great in that color, Was that a more expensive option or just limited?
                  My Progress thread
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Nice color! Seems to shift depending on the light and angle (or is that just the camera?). Besides the new color and no side moldings, are there other trim changes for '07?
                    (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

That's an awesome color, I like it.
                      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Looks good..
                        2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

I realllllly love that color!!!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Looks great!
                            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                            Gotta have it Green color
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack
                            GT500 track pack differential cover
                            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Thanks all! The color really does shift depending on the light its great, and it is a regular color option for 2007, I really dont believe its an extra charge! Pontiac really hit the nail on the head here! Kudos
                              2007 G6 GT Coupe Blue-Gold Crystal Metallic

Comment

Working...
                              X