Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadMoney = The shizznit

Bought a set of tinted tails off him.

Went out of his way to keep me (the customer) satisfied. The first set of light he made for me were a bit too dark for the gay-ass cops here in Fresno, they were perfect but a tad too dark, so Pat made another set for me. The current set I have came out with some minor imperfections, and guess what? Pat already stepped up to the plate and is keeping me happy by making me a new (third set) to replace my current one. Thanks Pat.

I would deff Recommend MadMoney to anyone.

You can expect great customer service and great communication with Pat (MadMoney).

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Re: MadMoney = The shizznit

What did he do to make hime the shiznit, something about lights. Did he tint your tails???

Comment

Originally posted by Knmaxx88
      What did he do to make hime the shiznit, something about lights. Did he tint your tails???
      my bad got a lil too carried away I guess!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words
        PS3 -Mischief24

Comment

Working...
        X