Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far would you be willing to travel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far would you be willing to travel....

Like the title says, how far would you be willing to travel for a meet. This is mainly for West Coast 6ers but everyone is welcome to submit their opinion. Since we haven't had a successful West Coast meet in a while, I wanted to know how far one was willing to go to give it another shot.

West Coast 6ers suggestions for a meet location is welcome.
    1 - 2 hours
    0.00%
    3 - 4 hours
    20.00%
    5 - 6 hours
    80.00%

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Re: How far would you be willing to travel....

It depends who was on the other end of my trip...
    Originally posted by determined419
    G6P-Where the Sheriff always has a case of beer.....................................
    in his system
    Kyle M
    Forum Administrator - G6 Performance Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff
      It depends who was on the other end of my trip...
      Darlene what?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

For those willing to attend a West Coast meet..... There's always the possibility of meeting Dar and her AWESOME ride

I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
          Like the title says, how far would you be willing to travel for a meet.
          come on, jus going up my stairs to get my keys is far enough.

one question, is it ok to take friends that dont own a G6 to the meet? or strickly G6s?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Depends if its a large meet, like 20+ then Id be willing to drive a good 12+ hours. If its just like 6 people coming, id say 4 hours tops.
            Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
              Like the title says, how far would you be willing to travel for a meet.
              come on, jus going up my stairs to get my keys is far enough.

one question, is it ok to take friends that dont own a G6 to the meet? or strickly G6s?
              You would be able to bring who ever you want with you.
              Originally posted by Fischer
              Depends if its a large meet, like 20+ then Id be willing to drive a good 12+ hours. If its just like 6 people coming, id say 4 hours tops.

Comment

I think that a Nor Cal and So Cal, would be good for now, Oregon and Washington can combine. Until there are definite people that are willing to set up an entire West Coast meet, there is no reason to try yet.

So, if that didn't make sense. Sorry, I'm really tired!

Comment

there is no option for 0-30 min...

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
                    I think that a Nor Cal and So Cal, would be good for now, Oregon and Washington can combine. Until there are definite people that are willing to set up an entire West Coast meet, there is no reason to try yet.

I know what you mean but for some reason when I hear West Coast.... I only picture Cali.... Sorry Oregon and Washington.

Comment

so is this gonna turn into a meet? or are we no where near that point yet?

Comment

so is this gonna turn into a meet? or are we no where near that point yet?
                        We shall see what this turns into. I wanna have a meet here in Cali, but not everyone is willing to travel too far and it's understandable. It looks like I'm the only one so far that's willing to travel up to 6hrs for a meet.

Comment

ill go 3 but if i get my group of friends to agree, then maybe 6.

Comment

ill go 3 but if i get my group of friends to agree, then maybe 6.
                            Where u from?

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii

I know what you mean but for some reason when I hear West Coast.... I only picture Cali.... Sorry Oregon and Washington.
                              What about meeeeee...

I say meet half way in Oregon

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
                              Mods:

Comment

Working...
                              X