X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota meet! -->SUCCESS!!!

So far what we have is;

Wednesday the 26th @ 1100-1130, at Sonic Drive-in, Elk River, MN then to Orono Park which is about 10 min away.

This meet was a success, thank you to; HeatherAshley, Blue6851 and Myself. I will be posting the pics that I took later on after they are uploaded onto Photobucket, I will also place a link to the pics on here in case you can't find it.

THANK YOU!!

Re: Minnesota meet!

Definitely need to be near a food joint! Not sure where though, it's been a few months since I've lived down there, any places you'd recommend?
    106,000 MILES!
    There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
    Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Well, for some reason there all of a sudden Sonics in MN. I guess we could do that. Or Davannis...haha

Comment

I think Davannis would be a good idea since I'm craving hoagies.
        106,000 MILES!
        There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!

Comment

Sounds good to me! So, which one?

Comment

No idea, I'm game for pretty much anything, anywhere. I'll have to do a mini-detail so my 6 looks nice.
            106,000 MILES!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue6851
              No idea, I'm game for pretty much anything, anywhere. I'll have to do a mini-detail so my 6 looks nice.

I'll have to do one too!

Comment

Elk River has a sonic. That could possibly work so it's kind of in-between for both of us.
                106,000 MILES!

Comment

Oh, yeah. That's true. Well, we could meet there. The weather doesn't look too promising... haha just checked and it's about a 60-80% chance of Thunderstorms...

I don't know if you want to keep it today? I know you said you had to come up, it's up to you... I have never done a Photo shoot in the rain, it would be kinda cool...

Comment

It doesn't make any difference to me, but if you want to hold out for better weather, maybe next week sometime? Monday I'll be at ValleyFair, but Tues-Fri I'm open as of now.
                    106,000 MILES!

Comment

Next week would be better for me. Better weather from what I can see...

Let's see and I am pretty sure I can get someone else to go too. How about Wednesday, the 26th?

Comment

Ok, maybe that way we can get a few more people to come with.

Plus it's not so much Detail Car Get Money I'm Forgetting Something
                        106,000 MILES!

Comment

Yeah, haha OK. So, I'll talk to HeatherAshley and see if she will be able to go and then we'll have to find some more!

Comment

You guys having a Minnesota meet? Brand new to the G6 club and in MN.

Comment

Yeah, we are thinking about doing it next Wednesday at the Sonic in Elk River. Do you have any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                              X