How to change fog light bulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change fog light bulb?

It seem impossible how to replace the fog light bulb. The reason why I need to do it myself because right fog light is possible loose. Bodyshop say it might loose or broken after it was install for new spoiler today. I look at night that left fog light is is fully white circle. The right fog light is half circle white on bottom. It seem like light blub is laying on bottom.

Thanks,
    Patrick Sutton

You can access the driven lights from underneath the car, but without a jack or some sort of lift you will have a hard time. By you saying right i am assuming passenger side (always refer right & left as if you were sitting in the car). I would tell you to remove the head lights for the driver side and then you can have access. The passenger side is a little more tricky since the stock air box and resonator are in the way of the driving light. So your easiest solution is from the underside by getting the front end up in the air. :smoke:
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Ok thank, I finally fix it. After G6 accident, the bodyshop did very poor job to not seal tight the fog light. The both fog light bulb is very loose. So everything is great to tight it back to normal. I'm glad I never head back to bodyship again. It was terrible in couple months ago.

Comment

Working...
      X