D'oh!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'oh!!!!!!!

Got my first speeding ticket in the SS. I was out showing some friends of mine how quick she is and yeah got a ticket. Thankfully the cop was cool and lowered the MPH to a reasonable amount. He clocked me at 91 (after I had started to break cause I saw him). I was doing about 115mph before I hit the bend in the Expressway. So I got a ticket for 85 in a 55....I owe $135 and can go to traffic safety school online. Damnit, that's what I get I guess. Thing that sucks is that I normally drive pretty conservatively. Oh well, it had been 5 years since my last ticket, I was due.

And just to make things clear there was not a lot of traffic or people around to be a danger to.

Re: D'oh!!!!!!!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im drunk like shit lol
    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Lucky as hell. My buddy was just ticketed a week ago for doing 91 in a 65. He was going about 115 before the cop clocked him though. (He was late to his new job and was hauling ass to get there). I didn't even know Corolla's could go that fast . Either way, he got wreckless driving added to it since he was being stupid and doing it while there was traffic at 8:30am. End of the month he goes to court for it. Best case scenario, wreckless driving is dropped and he just pays a fine. (Another buddy of mine got a official copy of his records from the DMV showing he had no other tickets, and a lawyer, and they dropped it down to just speeding)... middle case is he gets a fine, and will have to go to a 4 hour long driver's retraining class that cost $200. However... worst case and more or less likely the case he will have his license suspended. This has been the case lately here in Connecticut. My Dad's friend is a prosector in another court system here in CT, and has seen it happen a lot.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by TwistinTommy
        Got my first speeding ticket in the SS. I was out showing some friends of mine how quick she is and yeah got a ticket. Thankfully the cop was cool and lowered the MPH to a reasonable amount. He clocked me at 91 (after I had started to break cause I saw him). I was doing about 115mph before I hit the bend in the Expressway. So I got a ticket for 85 in a 55....I owe $135 and can go to traffic safety school online. Damnit, that's what I get I guess. Thing that sucks is that I normally drive pretty conservatively. Oh well, it had been 5 years since my last ticket, I was due.

And just to make things clear there was not a lot of traffic or people around to be a danger to.

i would make up excuses if I were you
        http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...mageID=1623464

Comment

Working...
        X