So freakin mad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So freakin mad...

So yeah this morning i got up to go to work and to my surprise there is basically a swimming pool in the backseat of my car! i can only assume that it came from my sunroof caaue of the recall that they told me they fixed. Wow feels a bit better to vent

Re: So freakin mad...

that sucks
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Yeah it sucks. I had to take out my whole rug and let it dry for a couple days in the sun.

Comment

take it back and have them fix it again

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
          take it back and have them fix it again
          oh man i b so fing mad at this too..

i know its only water but i am sick and tired of ppls half assin at doing a job...!

id file a complaint againt the Co. because its using my time and money and if was fixed the first time then it b ok but i wasnt..

hope u het everything fixed thime!!
          Blue Man Group
          Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
          gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

You have an 06' and it was a known problem with the coupes. Tell them to fix it right.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Working...
            X