2007 Chevy Aveo sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Chevy Aveo sedan

I must admit that I hated the original Aveo...but this one looks like a nice little econo-box. Both exterior and interior are pretty nice, though it's still too small for my taste.

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Im not into them, definitely to small. But for someone who is looking for a decent "econo-box" im sure it would do the trick..
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Come stay at the Econo Box

Not my cup of tea, but they definitely look better than Aveo's in the past!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

looks like every other GM on the inside and every other GM but smaller on the outside.

Comment

The interor is ok, dont like the body . If I liked fuel econimy and not HP you know what dosent look bad, the new toyata yaris coupe. For 13K its a nice car I think
          2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
          Gotta have it Green color
          Brembo brake package
          420 HP 5.0L
          Ford Racing Power Pack
          GT500 track pack differential cover
          BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

kind of reminds me of a midget mazda 6
            Originally posted by TLS2000
            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Well it does look better, these mini boxes are pretty popular.

Comment

looks way better than the current one
                BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                ^ The Man
                v The Legend

Comment

That radio is Ipod ready.... thats exactly why I'm starting to hate GM lol!
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

^Which reminds me. I was looking at a Torrent today while I was at the dealership, and I don't see anywhere on the gauge cluster where they would have the DIC. I'm thining that it's in the radio w/MP3 capability..

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                      ^Which reminds me. I was looking at a Torrent today while I was at the dealership, and I don't see anywhere on the gauge cluster where they would have the DIC. I'm thining that it's in the radio w/MP3 capability..
                      saturn vue has a radio almost exactly like ours, DIC and all, with an input jack on the front of it.

Comment

If I could get a radio like that (or the ipod adapter), I would drop my aftermarket deck in a heartbeat.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

actually, i can't remember if it had a DIC in it or if it was just the trip built in. it lit up a really ugly orange color though lol.

Comment

Its not a bad looking car. If I were in the market for a new car I'd take a good look at one... especially now that I'm in the city.
                            Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Thank god they changed the front end on those.. for an econo-beater or coffin on wheels.... it's pretty nice lookin'. :smoke:
                              Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                              2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                              w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Working...
                              X