Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dodge Challenger R/T = $30,000?

possibly: http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/08/...iced-at-30000/

$30K for 425 hp? That's insane..they say it was listed in the rules for the Dr. Z sweepstakes...so who knows.
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Im not a big dodge fan, but I love that friggin car.. Makes me happy in pants
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Dodge seems to keep getting more and more expensive now-a-days...
      but I guess that's not a bad price for what you're suposedly getting out of it

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Chances are that is my next car payment... Even have the gf convinced already....

Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

yeah that sounds like a decent price for that beast. i wonder how much power the SRT will have

Comment

and that car my friends will be the reason the Camaro bombs and GM will be in more of a hurt!! At least thats my $.02 on that
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I heard that the SRT 8 is supose to start at the extrem high 30s prob 39K and max out in the low 40s prob around 43K. It was in some artical I read like a week or two back when they where asking the price range. And the car is supose to start at 30K and decently loaded at 35-36K. Originally its price is supose to reflect and go after the GTO but the goat got retired before its relase lol. And NO v6 version is on the paper for production just like the GTO.
              2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
              Gotta have it Green color
              Brembo brake package
              420 HP 5.0L
              Ford Racing Power Pack
              GT500 track pack differential cover
              BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

the camaro will definitely sell better then because it comes in a V6 and V8.
                -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                  the camaro will definitely sell better then because it comes in a V6 and V8.
                  True I belive that too, unfortinlly for the challenger.... even though its getting alot of hype its prob going to be like the GTO and sell like 15-20K units a year. The camaro is going to got crazy esp with the V6, if you knowtice all MOST of the mustangs around is single exhaust 4.0L V6s and not the GTs. I dont think the average house hold can afford anymore putting gas in a V8 unless something really changes

2013 Mustang GT
                  Brembo brake package
                  420 HP 5.0L
                  Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

Originally posted by dre256
                    I dont think the average house hold can afford anymore putting gas in a V8 unless something really changes

Yeah, like people quit bitching about it and just enjoy life

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

^ I agree, I didnt get the GTP for gas millage so I cant complain. And besides if ever tight on money, thats why I have my GF, she has a jeep and we just off road then that weekend on her fuel and not cruise in my car

2013 Mustang GT
                      Brembo brake package
                      420 HP 5.0L
                      Ford Racing Power Pack

Comment

My Challenger is going to live in the garage it will never see rain nor sleet nor snow! And I will probably keep the mileage fairly low as well so the gas bill should not hurt me too much!

My guess would be they will offer a challenger RT with the Displacement on Demand feature and the SRT without it or something along those lines...

I think the Challenger and GTO are going to be competitors and the Mustang and Camaro will be competitors.

I cannot wait those cars are going to be awesome!

John
                        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

too bad they aren't gonna get nostalgic with their prices.

Comment

if the mustang's still around at that time...
                            -Mike #1

Comment

30k isnt that bad IMO. Because I would pay 30k (if i had that kind of money) just for the Mitsubishi Evo 8. :P Thats only 330HP w/ all wheel drive. The same go with the Subaru STI. :P :P So what im trying to say is that 30K for a 400+HP vehicle is pretty fricken cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X