Moonson Low Volume hiss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonson Low Volume hiss?

seems to be something possibly wrong with my moonson system. there is a hiss at low volume. it does it while iether the radio or cd is playing. i thought at first it was the fm station not picking up all the way, but then tried several cd's, same result.

at first i could only hear it while sitting in the driver seat coming out of the passanger front speaker(S). now i can hear it sitting in the passanger seat coming out the driver side speaker(S).

the unit has never been blasted, not even really past half way up. the EQ has always sat about in the middle of each low/mid/high.

the car has about 300 miles on it, and itll be going in. i thought maybe to try to see what some of the more "audio inclined" people on here thought (since im not really one) before i took it in. that way i could ask good questions, and not sound too much like a dumb ass! LOL

other thing, i heard a small pop the other day while driving, came from passanger fronts. it almost sounded like an aux plug hitting something, making that "quick pop" sound.

any opinions would be much appreciated!!! thanks every1!
    Lucy
    2006 Silver Gt Coupe
    3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
    sun and sound package, leather package.

Sounds to me like it could be something loose in your wiring. I wouldn't rack my brain over it. Just bring it in and them them deal it.
    Fusion G6 GTP 2 door. Six speed, leather, Six disc, XM, 18 inch alloys Loaded
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2435760

Comment

Working...
    X