V6 HO Emblems CHECK THEM OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V6 HO Emblems CHECK THEM OUT

I just thought I would show these for anyone who is interested. I think they are pretty cool. They cost $9.99 (i think). They are avail. at http://www.performancepartsinc.com/int_ext.htm

People with all makes are buying these.

Comment

Re: V6 HO Emblems CHECK THEM OUT

Originally posted by hvac999
      I just thought I would show these for anyone who is interested. I think they are pretty cool. They cost $9.99 (i think). They are avail. at http://www.performancepartsinc.com/int_ext.htm

Those emblems are from a 1999 Grand Am GT.
      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
      Forge Motorsports BPV
      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

I saw them on a V6 mustang last week at the drag strip.
        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

They definitely look like something that came off of a GAGT or something. I dont really like them though. But im not much of a sticker person.
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Definately off of the '99 GAGT. The '00-05's had Ram Air V6 on them didn't they?

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

why did they have high output emblems on them? For 175 horsepower?
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                The '00-05's had Ram Air V6 on them didn't they?
                Yes, they did.
                2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                Forge Motorsports BPV
                CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                  the made S10 SS for a couple years with a "High output 4.3" despite the fact it was the exact same 4.3 as every other S10/Blazer. they are idiots sometimes.

Comment

I see all kinds of cars with some sort of high output badge, most of them are a joke.

Comment

I can see cars like the G35 or 350Z that make 300hp with that badge, but not cars making under that.
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                        I see all kinds of cars with some sort of high output badge, most of them are a joke.
                        Very TRUE! Like the old Ford tarus with the SHO, what was the? lol "Super High Output" And they where 225 HP V6. Granted it was the eairly 90's and a 200 HP V6 was unheard of at the time but still
                        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                        Gotta have it Green color
                        Brembo brake package
                        420 HP 5.0L
                        Ford Racing Power Pack
                        GT500 track pack differential cover
                        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                          the made S10 SS for a couple years with a "High output 4.3" despite the fact it was the exact same 4.3 as every other S10/Blazer. they are idiots sometimes.
                          just got rid of a blazer with the HO. same block and all, think it was just a different tune or air intake setup. there was a difference though
                          Lucy
                          2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                          3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                          sun and sound package, leather package.

Comment

Originally posted by chevyrulz099
                            Originally posted by bristol16
                            just got rid of a blazer with the HO. same block and all, think it was just a different tune or air intake setup. there was a difference though
                            some of the S10s came with an X engine that was 180hp 4.3, and the W engine was considered "High Output" cause it had 190hp, but to my knowledge all 4.3 blazers had the 190hp engine and none came with the VIN X engine.

and i have read somewhere that the 10hp came from a slightly more aggressive cam. of course GM used so many different intake setups on the 4.3 that a change there could have helped.

i don't know the history of the 4.3 and i don't follow the S10 or 1st gen stuff so i can't guarantee that all of that is accurate...just what i have picked up along the way.

Comment

yuck,

bad sticker, get off my car!!!!
                              Lucy
                              2006 Silver Gt Coupe
                              3.5 l v6, alloy 17"s
                              sun and sound package, leather package.

Comment

Working...
                              X