SSC lowering springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSC lowering springs?

Came across these in a web search and didn't find any threads about them. Has anyone looked into these lowering springs? Are they for real?

The largest supplier of aftermarket performance parts for 3800, Ecotec, Sonic/Cruze, and ATS vehicle platforms. We engineer unique parts in house that you won't find anywhere else!

I know ... go with the CM springs or wait for Eibach or H&R ... patience may be a virtue but it's just not in my nature when it comes to toys!

(Rev) Greg
    (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Re: SSC lowering springs?

Originally posted by revgregd
    Came across these in a web search and didn't find any threads about them. Has anyone looked into these lowering springs? Are they for real?

The largest supplier of aftermarket performance parts for 3800, Ecotec, Sonic/Cruze, and ATS vehicle platforms. We engineer unique parts in house that you won't find anywhere else!

I know ... go with the CM springs or wait for Eibach or H&R ... patience may be a virtue but it's just not in my nature when it comes to toys!

(Rev) Greg
    I looked at the SSC springs, when I was researching lowering springs. The amount of drop is good, but I wanted a bit lower. From the research I did, the springs appear to be of good quality.
    2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
    Forge Motorsports BPV
    CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
    HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
    HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

http://www.raceinspired.com/ps-2114-224 ... -2005.aspx

there are eibach ones out. according to this site.

Comment

unfortunatly according to eibach... nothing available haha... eibachs have been posted for probably 6 months to a year and they arent even full developed yet if at all!!!
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

I like the not-so-radical drop height of 1.4" on these! IMO, that height is doable on a daily driver in an area that gets snowy winters. I think they sound great, and would love to see that drop on the car. If you do this mod, please post pics and let us know how they affect your ride quality.
          :smoke:
          SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
          Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
          CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
          Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

You think that I would be able to put these on my ride with the rims? I am looking for 1-1.5 inch drop nut I don't know if that will cause any rubbing?
            Originally posted by Nikki
            You are an e-pimp.
            Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
            I tried too, my penis way too big
            07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
            My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
            The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing... I want to lower mine, and put some 20" wheels and wider tires as well, at some point in the near future
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

The Eibachs listed on that link (Race Inspired)- Are they actually in stock and ready to be purchased? I may not be paying very good attention, but you can take it all the way through the order process... I might have to look into getting them.
                Current Mods: Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI and GT-R Exhaust. Tune Time TUNE! 6000 K HIDs, MPD Hood.

Originally posted by GTPprix
                My sister's cousin's niece who married a guy who delivers paper towels to a guy who knows a girl whose brother is a cabinet member for nObama said that GM just imploded 20 minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Skotbb
                  The Eibachs listed on that link (Race Inspired)- Are they actually in stock and ready to be purchased? I may not be paying very good attention, but you can take it all the way through the order process... I might have to look into getting them.
                  As far as i know Eibachs are not available yet. A few months ago i went thru the whole process to buy the eibachs, thinking they were available. After about 5 mins i got an email saying they are on back order and dont expect them for atleast 30 days. Hence these websites are trying to sell them when they are not available to the public yet. So i had to get the website to cancel my order and refund my credit card.
                  Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I wouldnt do it, because it doesnt even list the drop + I do believe its still being tested. That just my 0.02

Comment

I want spaings that drop the back a little less than the front...

Time to call Eibach and ask again?
                      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

What are spaings?
                        John why are you looking to keep the tail end higher? Just for looks or is there another reason. If Eibach's does not differ in drop you could use (2) different types of springs.

CMS - 1.75" front
                        SSC - 1.4" rear or whatever other name brands are out there.
                        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I talked with gripmotorsports today about the Eibach springs for the G6. Their site lists them on sale with 1-3 day availability. Alas, they do not have the springs in stock and their info direct from Eibach (they called while I waited) is the release date is still uncertain. And so we wait ...

(Rev) Greg
                          (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
                            What are spaings?
                            John why are you looking to keep the tail end higher? Just for looks or is there another reason. If Eibach's does not differ in drop you could use (2) different types of springs.

CMS - 1.75" front
                            SSC - 1.4" rear or whatever other name brands are out there.
                            I was thinking about doing that just for kicks... but still deciding
                            Originally posted by TLS2000
                            Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                            GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Ya i duno, i like vehicles to sit as level as possible, so i dont think I would do anything like that. But for people who are into that look, that is a possibility. Keep us updated if you do decide to do this.

Comment

Working...
                              X