Let's Get Some Silver Representation **56K Beware**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Get Some Silver Representation **56K Beware**

Since everyone has been complaining about the lack of participation, I figured I'd come out of the shadows. Lots of stuff going on, engagement, promotion, fixing up my old car to try and sell it. Enjoy the pics! I also threw in a short 20-60 video clip.

Washed her a few days ago, but since rained...still looks pretty good (must be that $250 complete Showroom detail from Delta Sonic)

Dead Sexy.

I'd hit it.

I like 'em dirty. Probably should get to polishing that up a bit, though it honestly doesn't look too bad in person.

Painted Calipers this weekend with the Duplicolor kit. Very nice.

In-dash DVD. Nuff Said.

And finally the 20-60mph clip.
    [youtube:3ukclnqv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVck7VV-J9w[/youtube:3ukclnqv]

Re: Let's Get Some Silver Representation **56K Beware**

AAAHHHHHH SEXYYYYYYYYYYY
    Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3059626

Comment

So wait, the SS trim doesnt have a tap shift or anything??!!?
      Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

It does, but can you drive straight, shift, and take video?! hahaha.

Comment

very nice!

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
          .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Lookin Hawt............id hit it too....

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Yes our tap shift is on the side of the shift handle where ur thumb would b
              Mods-Smoked tails and eyelids ,Crab Intake, Nokya 7000k hi's low's and 2500k yellow fogs , Dupli-color painted red calipers and black rims , custom paintd interior trim and enginebay covers ,red looms,white gauge overlays,low-front lip spoiler, debagged , led's and neons inside . Soon to come - Tuning and exhaust !!

Comment

Oh I see it now, I also see you still have your air resonator, yank that shit out!

Comment

Hahha yep the resonator is still in there. It was given me a hard time and I couldn't get it out, so I gave up! Any tips?!

Comment

I didnt have a problem taking mine out. I had to remove the wheel to get to it. I think there are only 2 screws holding it in place. The hard part was taking out all the tree type buttons and what not. Pretty straight forward.

Comment

Looking good man. Glad to see you back.... its been just me and MAXXDOUT for a while now it seems.... never see val or lightning anymore....

I couldnt seem to get my resonator out either.... I would also love a few tips...

ps: i buy the same flavour of gum, and it lives in the same cupholder the "cups" of gum are the bomb!!
                      2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Hahaha, It's even better on sale when it's 2 for $6. Surprisingly it doesnt melt if left to bake in the car all day either. Unlike my iPhone I left on the seat that said it needed to cool down before I could use it.

Comment

Looking good bro!

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
                          you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
                          CarDomainMySpace

Comment

Originally posted by TwistinTommy
                            Hahaha, It's even better on sale when it's 2 for $6. Surprisingly it doesnt melt if left to bake in the car all day either.
                            WHAT?!?!? ive never seen it that cheap! nesxt time buy me a couple!!

And it IS crazy that it doesnt melt.... ive wondered about that myself
                            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Dudes i pulled my headlight to remove the resonator but it was a pain , i got it but bigtime pain.So i think the next best way is take the wheel off and whatnot. lol And yeah man us Maxx SS peeps have been reppin for the Malibus in here

Comment

Working...
                              X